Part 4

Sanyu's pov...

I gulped hard and looked straight into his eyes raising my bros..

"Aren't you feeling bored.. ?" he asked.

" Am I your friend.. ?" I felt disgusted and he chuckled. I gave a WHAT EVER look and was trying to move away but, he didn't let me go.

"Lemme go.." I huffed.

" I need to talk.." he muttered.

" I am not here to listen you.." I blurted out and looked away.

Randhir held her jaw line with a tight grip and huffed, "look at me when I'm talking. You get that young lady? " and turned sanyu's head towards him, forcing her to gaze him.

Sanyu's pov...

His grip was so tight. I felt like a SMALL BIRD IN A HAWK'S GRIP. I looked into his dark orbs, actually he made me look into them. His eyes were deep like an ocean, all my attitude and courage were lost in his eyes.

" That's better. Well, I'm feeling bored so I want you to do something for me." He muttered in a casual tone.

Sanyu's pov..

I've never entertained any one in my life. 'I AM THE PRINCESS' my mind screamed but, with the result of previous encounter, I'm in no mood to risk myself.

" So, what do you want me to do" I spoke in a bit lower tone.

" It's so simple. Come with me. " he said moving.

Sanyu followed RD. He took her to another room. It's a rather small room, with grey shaded walls.

" I want you to watch cricket match with me. " he said in a casual tone..

Sanyu's pov...

Seriously.. cricket match.. that's it.. ?! no..no.. it can't be this easy. Something more is on my way. I thought but faked a smiling nod in yes to him.

"yeah, its not just watching but I wanna have a bet too" he added.

I am not much in to the matches but, I wanna give a try so I agreed.

"So what is the bet..?"I asked.

" you have to say yes for everything that I ask " he said with a cocky smile..

How can I ever say NO TO A HAWK I thought in my mind pitying myself and agreed to the bet as there was no option left. A small seed of hope is planted in my heart thinking that if I win the bet then, maybe I can ask him to let me free.