Part 21

She could sense the uneasiness in his words and decided to know the truth later...

After that Sanyu and RD came out of the house and heard Drum beats and loud cheers ... they followed the sound and reached a place which was crowded ...

RD took Sanyu to the lady who helped them...

Sanyu's pov ...

RD introduced me to the lady ... she was so simple and elegant ... she was dressed in a quite normal Saree and a blouse... She caressed my hair and comforted me ... She was really friendly ... Meanwhile, RD left me and went through the crowd ... I asked the lady about the scene there and she explained me the entire story...

Soon I heard the Drum beats getting louder and went towards the temple there and saw RD who was about to dive into the nearby pond... I was shocked by the sight ... I shouted his name as loud as I could but it's hardly audible due to the loud drum beats ...

RD saw me shouting but he dived into the pond. I saw a smirk on his face before he dived in... One by one the people who dived into the pond came back with empty hands... I was waiting for RD ... The people who returned were saying that the pond was really horrible and no one can safely bring the flower, reaching its end.

My heart skipped a beat after listening to their conversation ... I prayed the god for his well being ... It had been more than 10 min and RD didn't turn up. Tears started flowing over my cheeks.

"See dear.. I don't think he can come back. It's really dangerous. So be strong to face the reality." A lady said tapping my back ....

"No.. My Rannu is safe ... I know he will never ever leave me alone. He will come back for sure" I said with hiccups ...

Soon Randhir came all drenched and his hand bleeding due to the cuts.

I saw him coming back ... I felt as if my life was back. I was thankful to the god ... A smile crawled over my lips as soon as I saw him ...Within no time, I rushed to him and hugged him tightly... I was continuously crying and when I was about to say something ... Randhir embraced me tightly...

"Shh... Sanyu, Come on stop crying ... You are not a child. See I'm back." RD said, nibbling her back and trying to console her.

"I know that and you are not a hero to risk your life," she said gulping.

"Yes, I am a hero. See I'm safe." He said with a smirk ..."

"Oh yeah! ... you are" she said taking his injured hand into hers.

"It's just..." he was about to say something and

"N more arguments. Come let me treat your cut first." she said dragging him away.

"No... let me give you something first," he said stopping her.

Later RD kneeled down and said "SANYU I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU. SO WILL YOU BE A DOVE IN THE LIFE OF THIS HAWK?" with a serene smile on his face, showing the LOTUS which he took from his back ....

Sanyu's pov ...

I was out of words. RD bent on his knees and proposed me ... and that Flower ... OMG! in spite of all the risk he managed to get it for me. Tears of happiness fell down from my eyes... The crowd over there were cheering and also gave a great applause ... I smiled and took the flower from his hands and said, "I'M READY TO BE THE DOVE IN YOUR LIFE " soon my cheeks turned into Crimson red color. Rannu got up and embraced me. I felt safe and warm... he pecked my forehead and said, "YOUR HAWK WILL BE PROTECTING YOU FOREVER "

"I knew it Rannu ... " I mumbled and dig my face into his shirt ...