Part 20

Randhir went in search of Sanyu and finally reached the cave, unaware of her presence, he sat there gasping and exhausted. He was about to leave after few minutes of rest and saw Sanyu's second shoe there, he went in and saw Sanyu in an unconscious state...

Randhir's pov ...

I finally reached sanyu and saw her on the ground lying like a lifeless body... she was badly hurt and blood was oozing from her fragile body... I was heart broken by the sight and immediately rushed to her, made her drink some water. She was still numb ... I checked her pulse gathering all my courage... she was still alive and a smile along with a tear drop came on my face. I hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead...  I took her in my arms and started moving away from the cave. After a walk of about half an hour, we finally reached a tribal village ....

They entered a Tribal village... Randhir made Sanyu sit under a tree and went to find someone to help them... Finally he convinced a woman and she came to Sanyu's rescue. They took them to her house... She gave RD a herbal medicine to apply on the wounds and Randhir treated Sanyu's wounds with that herbal medicines... 

Randhir's pov ...

Sanyu is still unconscious... I felt the pain she had suffered ... this is all due to that coward. Instead of attacking me he was after my Sanyu ... I promised myself that I'll kill him in the most brutal way... When I was applying the medicine Sanyu winced in pain and a tear drop rolled down her cheeks... I wiped her tear... 

"Rannu I know that you will come and save me..." Sanyukta murmured subconsciously... 

" Yes Sanyu ... I'm here... Your Rannu is here and you are safe. " he assured her holding her palm ... Soon she went into a deep slumber 

"She will be fine... Don't worry. Have some food." That tribal lady said offering some fruits to RD.

"No, thanks." Rd refused to take them, he was still sitting by Sanu's side, holding her hand.

"I'm sure that she will be fine. She is a gifted child of the lord to have a caring husband like you." Lady said, with a smile.

"I'm really bad. She went through so much because of me." RD mumbled heart broken.

"I didn't get you. Well, I'm going out will be back tomorrow. Till then, feel at home and have some food." the lady said.

 "May I know why you are going out at this time? It's almost night." RD asked.

"Yes... Today is a full moon day. According to our belief if we give the lotus from the temple side pond to the person we love then our love will be eternal... but the pond is full of crocodiles and insects.. All the men try to get a flower every time to their women but, only few could actually survive and get it ... I wish my hubby may get it at least this time ... " she said it all like a story and went away.

After some time... Sanyu got up and sat... RD helped her adjusting her pillow...Sanyu asked for water and RD immediately gave her a glass of water ... Later he explained her that how she was rescued by him and the woman who helped her. Later, he fed Sanyu with the fruits and made her drink a glass of the herbal juice prescribed by the lady...

Sanyu was alright in no time and RD was amazed by the power of that tribal medicine. After a while, Sanyu asked about the man who attacked her and RD said that it was his enemy who wanted to kill him but as she was with her he attacked her...

 When Sanyu said that she saw the same tattoo on the kidnaper's hand on that day in the park too ... RD said that  she might be hallucinating and somehow changed the topic...

Sanyu felt that THE ENEMY WAS FOLLOWING HER BUT NOT RD.. And RD was trying to comfort her.