Part 16

Few hours before,

"Sir, why did you leave that old man? You said that all your questions were answered," Parth asked in amusement.

"Yes, Parth," Vardhan chuckled.

"I didn't get you sir," Parth muttered.

"I looked around and came to know that he was all alone and I took pictures secretly from this pen-cam." Vardhan muttered, pointing to the pen cam in his pocket.

"I came to know that he had a past which can solve our mystery," he continued.

"Sir?" Parth was still unaware of Vardhan's logic.

"Later we went to Sameer right?" Vardhan resumed his explanation.

"Yes sir.. But you checked his family photos and left him" Parth mumbled.

"Yes Parth, I've seen a pic which was torn." Vardhan hushed.

"Hmm.." Parth hummed with keen interest.

"I've found that the missing part of the picture had someone mysterious person, later when I was going through the pictures that I've captured from the old man's house, I found the similar pic." Vardhan spoke, with a smirk.

"That means, the old man and Sameer are related to each other!" Parth asked, with wide open eyes.

"Yes, and that pic has a young boy who was younger than Sameer." Vardhan mumbled.

"Sir, but how do you know that they have a relation and taking those pictures will be helpful?" Parth asked.

"I've seen Sameer's pic among those pictures, in the old man's house." Vardhan muttered.

"hmm... you are amazingly talented sir." Parth muttered, with a glowing face.

"Later, I've charged Sameer and asked him about the purchase of Drug." he said that he doesn't know anything about the purchase.

"Sir, but the address mentioned in the list is the same and his name is also mentioned." Parth muttered, cross checking the details again.

"Exactly! The person who purchased the drug gave his name and address too, this was done on purpose!" Vardhan huffed.

"As in, they are trying to mislead us?!" Parth was bewildered.

"The culprit was really intelligent!" Parth mumbled, twisting his lips.

"Yes, the person is really intelligent, but we are no lesser" Vardhan mumbled.

Later, Parth and Vardhan went to the old man and inquired about the person in the torn photo graph. They came to know that he is 'RANDHIR' brother of 'Sameer.'

As Randhir aka RD is a well known criminal, they immediately concluded that he was the culprit. They arrested Vidhushi, who was taking food packets in the market and came to know about the place where they were hiding.

**************

RD opened the suitcase and showed some old photo graphs...

"What are these?" Sanyu asked.

"These are the only memories that, I'm left with." RD mumbled, caressing them.

"I wanted you to know about our past." RD spoke in a melancholic tone.

"Our past?" Sanyu confound.

"yes Sanyukta, our past." RD said giving her the photo graphs.

Sanyu took them and started seeing them one by one and after seeing 2 photographs tears started rolling her cheeks.

-- To be continued...

I'm going to updated the next 2 chapters tonight! Stay tuned. 

Do read, vote and comment your views.

Love

#Amrita