Part 11

"It's good that you understood the reality... take rest." RD huffed.

"Only one question" Sanyu asked and RD nodded.

"When can I go back...?" she asked in a lower pitch.

'"when my purpose gets served. " He chirped.

"My uncle and Aunt would have started their steps, police would come to my rescue. " She muttered.

"Poor girl! Looks like you trust your guardians a bit more. Don't you? "He muttered.

She lowered her gaze and " hahaha " RD chuckled.

" Why are you laughing? " she asked.

" No one can catch me... " He smiled in pride..

Someone will definitely prove you wrong and that day is near..

"If that day comes, it would be really exciting well, I love fair competition you see" he said and left the room.

***In the park ***

The area where Snipper sat and sanyu kept her water bottle is marked as area under investigation and blocked from the public usage...

" So.. According to the investigation reports, Sanyukta took her pet along with her right?" Vardhan asked.

"Yes sir.. Her pet dog "SNIPPER". " Parth chirped firmly.

" Hmm.. Then where is the snipper?!" Vardhan asked.

"I think the kidnappers took the dog too." Parth replied in obvious.

" Look Parth, there are two loop holes here,

1)It is a dog so, can't be handled easily. Okay, let us think they have used Anaesthesia drug. Normal drugs cannot affect a dog. So, they have used the special drugs, which are available only in specific drug stores ... So once we need to get the details of latest purchases from these drug stores.

2)If at all they didn't take the dog, it would have followed them and at least few people in the park would have noticed that.." Concluded Vardhan.

" I have enquired the regular joggers here sir. No one noticed anything suspicious." Replied Parth.

" Okay ... this incident took place early in the morning. So we need to talk to the watchman once. " Vardhan chirped.

Vardhan and Parth went to the watchman ...

" Good evening sir.." Watchman wished.

"We are here on an investigation ... So we need to ask you few questions.." Parth muttered.

" I am new here sir..." said the man in a shivering voice.

"New ? When did you join?" asked Vardhan.

" Yesterday... " quacked the man.

" Can we know the details of previous watchman? " asked Vardhan.

"I don't know sir... All that I know is that the former watchman left the job due to ill health... " he answered.

"Damn it..." raged Vardhan, stamping his feet hard.

*** At the abandoned house ***

Sanyu was feeling better now and the injuries are almost in the last stage of healing. She came out of her room.

" What do you want..?" asked RD.

" Where is yoyo..?" asked Sanyu.

" He will not come today ... hopefully you can see him tomorrow... " RD said eating a raw carrot...

"Okay then... " Sanyu said and took a few steps towards her room silently.

" Well What's that only yoyo can sort out..? " he chipped having a larger bite of the carrot.. "He is the only friend I've now... I just wanted to know his where abouts' ... " she said.

" He is my subordinate ... don't think that he is friendly to you. " RD huffed.

" I know... but, he is not like you and your girlfriend. "she mouthed.

"Augh...awahu.. augh.." RD Coughed suddenly...

Sanyu handed a glass of water to him. He took it, gulped a sip of water and immediately said.. "My girl friend.? Who ?? "

" Of course Vidhushi" she said twisting her lips.

" I already told you I don't believe in love and care. Well I would like to clear you that she is not MY GIRL FRIEND. " He muttered.

" Why do you want me to know? " she asked looking straight into his dark orbs.

" because.. I just ... " he found difficult to gather some words.

Sanyu raised her eyebrows expecting an answer..

" I just want you to know that I am a human with no relations and feelings... got it! " he almost yelled at her...

Sanyu's eyes got glittered... she gulped hard and said.. " I know.. I pretty well know that you are a HAWK"...

Randhir felt as if a dagger got hit in his heart, seeing her in agony ... He managed his pain and chuckled "ha..ha..ha.." and said "you are a brave girl Sanyukta. May be you are the first one to understand me so well... "

" I am a fool... Till now I was thinking that... " she stopped in the middle of her words and said ... "you don't have a heart so you will never understand... " and rushed to her room with tear drops...

** In the Park **

"If we get the details of the purchasers of the drug today then, it will be our FIRST BREAK THROUGH in this case... " Vardhan muttered hopefully.

" Yes sir ... I agree" replied Parth with a grin.

" Come let's move now... " ordered Vardhan and Parth followed him.

P.s No proofing done. Please ignore the typos. Do read, vote and share your views. Thank you for the support everyone.

Love

Amrita