Part 18

She saw the torn photograph and asked him, he took the torn part from the suitcase and gave it to her.
"It's Sameer right? Why did you tear him from the pic? "Sanyu asked him."Because, he is not my brother any more." RD muttered, his head hung low."What do you mean?" Sanyu asked perplexed."Sanyu, please leave it. At least for now, don't ask me anything. I'll tell you when the right time comes." RD mumbled.

Sanyu's pov ...

I felt like asking him, but I saw hatred in his eyes ... I don't want to spoil the mood ... after a long time he was laughing heart fully... if it was the matter which he would like to share then, he would definitely share it with me, with all these thoughts, I answered myself. I gave him back the photos and rested my head on his shoulder holding his hand. I saw yoyo smiling by our view in the mirror ... I adjusted myself and my cheeks turned into the colour of a Kashmiri Apple.

Randhir's pov ...

I wish to tell her about Sameer, but when I saw her smiling I couldn't speak. Because, my one word will shatter all her happiness... she is feeling safe and happy after a long time... I couldn't tell her that she was still in the trouble..."Rannu where are we going now?" Sanyu asked."To a place where police cannot reach." RD muttered."Hmm... but why are we hiding from them? I would have told them that you are my friend and I was not kidnapped." She muttered."No... we can't go back soon Sanyu and for now I can't tell you more than this." RD huffed, holding her hand as firmly as he can."Hmm... okay, but Vidhushi.. where is she?" Sany mumbled."Cops have arrested her." Yoyo muttered."Oh no! I hope she was not in danger." Sanyu panicked.Soon they reached the city outskirts and yoyo stopped the vehicle. All of them got down."We have to go into the jungle and stay there for some time," RD muttered."Yes, I too feel the same, this way leads to the jungle" Yoyo said, pointing his index finger towards the thick trees..."Come Sanyu ... let's move ..." RD muttered, holding her hand.she followed Randhir and looked back .. Yoyo stood in the same position, smiling ..."Yoyo aren't you coming?" she asked."No, only you and me." RD muttered."RD take this sim card. I'll be informing you about their every move..." Yoyo said giving the sim card to RD."Their move..?? Who are they ?" Sanyu asked."Hmm... Our enemies" RD said looking at Sanyu.

Sanyu's pov...

RD said we have enemies, but who? I never had an enemy. I'm the most friendly person... I was about to ask RD a few questions, but he closed my mouth with his hand and said "CHATTER BOX.... just move now... I'll answer your Queries later." I pouted at him apparently conveying my annoyance and followed him... we bid send off to yoyo and started walking deep into the jungle... the way is unclear and filled with thorns and stones... RD is cutting the small thorny bushes with his pen knife and making the way a bit clear... we have been walking from hours ... I lost all my energy and couldn't move any more ... I sat on a rock nearby...."Rannu, I can't move any more. I'm exhausted and desperately needed some water." Sanyu said in one go and was breathing heavily."Come Sanyu a few more steps." RD muttered."Do we get any cottage after that?" Sanyu asked irritatingly."No, but can get some water to drink probably." He said smirking."Hmm... okay fine." She said and started walking."So, what do you want to eat?" RD mumbled."I am not in a mood to enjoy your jokes... I know it's a jungle and I am not BEAR GRYLLS in DISCOVERY CHANNEL'S MAN Vs WILD to enjoy the jungle crap as a delicious food" she said with a disgusting look ...

-- To be continued