Part 3

Sanyu's pov..

He left me startled and went away. If not money then, for what is he doing this?! I raced my mind in all possible directions but, couldn't find any reasonable answer.

Yoyo used to come and feed me at times.. I felt lonely. I used to be the most talkative person among my friends but, now I literally uttered a word from past few hours. Night crawled in.

Yoyo came to me and said that they were leaving.

"What about me?" I've asked in excitement

"Not you only me and vidhushi are leaving. We will return tomorrow morning" he said with a cocky smile.

"Beware dear. Don't try to go out or communicate with others. RD will be here with you to night." he said in a cautious tone and went away...

Wow... awesome day in my life... I wished to skip the play for sure but, definitely not this way. RD and me, all alone. I felt my throat was like a dry land and in damn need of water, got up and went to take water, placed on the nearby table. All thanks to yoyo, he freed my hands before leaving.

Like I said, it's an awesome day. To my luck the jug was empty. I took it and went out of that room. It's a good house actually. I felt surprised thinking why it was abandoned. I looked around and did not find RD.

Uff... I took a deep breath of relief and went towards the kitchen in search of water. Finally found a water machine and started filling my jug.

I felt a tap on my shoulder suddenly and dropped the jug in reflex.

"Scared ha!! " RD said with a smirk.

"No...No..." I stammered.

"Feeling thirsty?" he interrogated.

"Yeah", I said looking away.

"Have it" he said giving a glass of water

"I can take it myself" I chirped.

"Your hands are free now and I knew it "he said with a cocky smile. I took another glass of water and gulped as fast as I can and started moving out of the kitchen.

He suddenly blocked the entrance, stretching his hand.