Part 9

RD's POV ...

She's sleeping peacefully and I saw her lips making a curve when I nibbled her forehead. Till today I've never comforted anyone but, today it'd different. Probably she is different. I didn't even move a bit. I wanted her to sleep and forget all her pain, at least for some time.

Vidhushi enters the room and saw Sanyu sleeping and RD caressing her hair.

"What's wrong with you RD?" She yelled and as a result, Sanyu moves her eyebrows showing her irritation to the disturbance.

" Shh ... don't shout Vidhushi " RD tried to calm her.

" What the hell. I'm not shouting and look at you. I mean the RD is whispering so that she can sleep well? Waoh " she huffed.

RD managed to take his hand from Sanyu's grip, gently adjusted Sanyu's head on the pillow and tip toed out.

" Like seriously?! RD is caring for a slave? " She was fuming and RD gave her a rough look.

" You are changing RD. I have never seen you behaving this way." She muttered.

" It's nothing like that." He spoke.

"No, my RD is different. He was rude and devilish like a wild cat. He never comforted anyone. Only the deal and the goal are his points of focus. Most importantly these lines of worry on your forehead (she pointed to his frown lines on forehead) I have never noticed them before. " She muttered.

"Stop it Vidhushi. I'm still the same wild cat and no one can affect me " He huffed and left.

After some time Sanyu woke up with a mild headache. RD nibbling her forehead and comforting her and all those scenes flashed like glimpse. She was unable to decide if it was a dream or reality.

She sat putting her head on her knees and started thinking of the times she used to be happy. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She felt lonely and missing all her friends and especially her dog Snipper.

After some time Yoyo came to Sanyu...

" You need to take the tablets." He muttered.

"Vidhushi gave me." She said.

"These are the pain killers. " he mumbled.

" Pain killers... hahaha" she chuckled lifelessly.

" Have it" he said, handing her a capsule. Sanyu took them and gulped some water.

"How are you feeling now? " he enquired.

"Much better." She chirped.

"Take care." He muttered.

"Hmm ... can I ask you something? " she spoke hesitantly.

"Yeah sure."

"I never wanted to kill myself. It's just a mistake." She spoke.

"I know. You need not explain." He muttered.

" I wanted to meet RD." She asked.

"He won't come." He said.

"But why? " she asked with moist eyes.

" He doesn't want to meet you. He ordered me to take care of you." He muttered.

"But, just now he came here and nibbled my forehead." she mumbled.

"What?! No " he said.

"Haa ... maybe it was ...hmm ... Nothing... I wanted to see him once. Please take me to him." She pleaded.

Mean while RD sat alone and was in deep thoughts. Just then, Vidhushi went to him.

" Feeling stressed right? " she said placing her hands on his shoulders from back. RD was silent and she started brushing his hair as if doing champi ...

"You are amazing vidzz ... " he said within few minutes, in a relaxing tone

"MY WILD CAT IS BACK ... " she said kissing his cheeks.

Just then Sanyu came there; Yoyo left her there and went to attend a call, in response to his phone ring. Sanyu saw Vidhushi and RD together and rushed back to her room ... tears made their way in no time.

P.s I hope the length is fine this time. ;) Do read, vote and share your views.

Love,

Amrita