Part 23

Randhir's pov ...

I saw her in tears ... If anything could melt me that is her tears. I could never see her in misery. I want her to understand me, I've decided to answer her. Soon, I went to her and engulfed her in my embrace and wiped her tears ...

"Even I wanted to get free of this burden Sanyu ... Okay, now let me tell you what had happened... After your parents demise we shifted to another city and you know my mom died during my birth and my dad and Sameer always thought that I was the reason for her death. I used to be happy with you and your family but, when we left you guys I was all alone. Sameer used to hate me and made me responsible for all his bad deeds and even dad supported him, without knowing the actual truth ... After few years, Dad came to know about him and made his will by naming the entire property on my name... Sameer came to know about the will and killed our Dad and he tore my picture from the family pick and asked me to leave the house. when I confronted him, he manipulated the will of my dad and portrayed me as a criminal. As a result, I was made a culprit in the police charge sheets... I took the photos which are the only memories I'm left with and ran away, in that melancholic state. I was labelled as the criminal who killed his dad in the hunger of money. I have no one to share my misery, I was all alone and left with no proofs to justify my innocence. Then, I met Yoyo and Vidhushi, who were chain snatchers, in order to afford my livelihood, I've joined their team and us, the gang of 3 mastered in the robbery. But, I'm not a murderer Sanyu. I've never harmed anyone till now. By this, I've developed hatred towards my brother Sammer and I've decided to take revenge on him... " RD muttered with bloodshot eyes.

Sanyu was shocked to hear Randhir's words ...

"Randhir ... I never thought that Sameer's deeds would bring you to this stage ... but you could have approached police right?" Sanyu mumbled.

Randhir chuckled and said, "All the evidence are against me ... how can I approach them.."

"Yeah... right," she said with a gloomy face.

"but the tattoo?" Sanyu asked perplexedly.

"It is Sameer!" RD muttered biting his teeth in rage.

"you know it for sure?" Sanyu quirked.

"yes ... In our childhood, our grandfather got us inked with the tattoos as "S" for Sameer on my hand and " RD" for Randhir on Sameer's hand in order to make us one and cherish our brotherhood. My mom also wished the same it seems. This is the only reason that beast is still alive or else he would have died by now." RD said clenching his jaw and tightening his fist ....

Sanyu took his tightened fist into her hands and nibbled it trying to calm him down ...

"He took away all my happiness from me and now he wanted to take you from me," he said

"you are there for me Rannu and I know you will never let me go off, " she said with a smirk

Sanyu calmed Randhir somehow and both of them started their journey and finally reached the city outskirts and yoyo was waiting there with a car...

Sanyu and Randhir got into the car and yoyo drove them to a building near Sanyu's home ...

-- TBC