Chapter 12: A Tough Decision

Unknown Age

Keronzo:

"So what should we do first?" Kyle asked.

"I think that we should time travel and find out when the war started." Matt suggested and took his TTM out.

The victims held Matt and they all went to another time.

"We're in October 2047." Matt announced. "I'll go check the time of war, you talk to the mayor and take this gun." Matt handed Davis a gun and disappeared in the blue light.

Year 2067

Control Factory:

When Artie got out of his room to start his job, there was an argument going on. He stepped ahead to take a closer look. 413 was quarreling with somebody.

"How can Mr. Contraire think of replacing me with 422?" 413 thundered.

"You replaced 422." The other robot said calmly.

"I replaced him because he was dead." 413 replied.

"But now he can be restored." The other robot said.

"I'm warning you not to repair him, or else......" 413 stepped closer to the robot.

Now Artie understood it. The other robot must be 435, the head of the repairing factory.

"Mr. Contraire's coming, get on with your work!" A robot shouted.

Heavy footsteps could be heard, and in a few seconds, Mr. Contraire was standing in front of them.

"Good morning, Helpers." He greeted. "I guess all of you might have heard about the events of the last night."

The robots nodded.

"It's actually a pretty tough decision for me. I can't decide who should be named the head of security. But at tomorrow afternoon, I will announce my decision. You all should be present in Control Hall." He said and walked away.

Year 2047

Keronzo:

"Can we talk to the mayor?" DeWayne asked the guard at the gate. "It's really important."

The guard watched them for a moment and then took them to the mayor's office.

"Sir, a few people want to meet you!" The guard exclaimed.

"Alright. Let them come in." The mayor said.

The victims entered inside. A teenager was sitting in the chair.

Wait. That teenager seemed familiar, Davis thought. But he couldn't remember who he was.

Year 2067

Control Hall:

<A day later>

Control Hall was way bigger than Artie had expected. All the robots were seated and the controller walked towards the stage.

"So as you know, I'm going to announce who will be the head of security." He said.

The robots, especially 413 couldn't wait to know who it was.

"And his name is......."