Epilogue

"Come on, quick!" Rick shouted as he headed out of the room.

"But where are we going?" Artie asked, running behind him.

"Just come!" Rick shouted back.

They ran behind Rick and got themselves in a Control Jet.

"You know how to control this?" Davis asked doubtfully.

"I don't, but I will figure it out." Rick answered.

"Where are we heading?" DeWayne asked.

"No questions." Rick said and tore through the air.

Year 2067

Tranzo:

The rebels and Rick were soon in the hospital. Luckily, a few kind people took him to the hospital.

"How's his condition?" Rick asked the doctor.

The doctor, at first, seemed a bit surprised that a Helper was asking him this question, but he replied that he was okay and would open his eyes soon. And after about half an hour, Daniel opened his eyes, and got hugged by Rick.

"Dad." Rick said as tears came to his eyes. "I'm your Rick, Dad. I'm a robot but I've got human feelings."

<A week later>

The rebels, Rick and Daniel were in the spaceship, the spaceship which carried the people who will be the first ones to set foot on the planet of Elanous, recently discovered by the astronomers. Davis had a lot of questions, but at that time, he couldn't believe he had actually succeeded in his mission.

The spaceship landed on the rough surface. Tears rolled out of Davis' eyes as he stepped foot on the planet.