Chapter 15: Daniel's P.O.V

As soon as the agent gave me that news, I sent a message to the other Tranzo agents. I couldn't believe we had got this far. Today's going to be the final day. We have to somehow defend Tranzo, even thought that seemed impossible. The Helpers would have got plenty of weapons. I just hope that 418's plan to sink the jet would work, or all our struggles would come to nothing.

Ten years earlier:

I approached to the mayor's office. I still couldn't believe what that Helper on the telephone had said. He told me that my son, Rick had died. It seemed as if I was the unluckiest person in the whole world. Bad luck always knocked on my door. And happiness? Happiness seemed like a thing I often lose, and when I find it, it only stays with me for a while. Rick was captured a day earlier. He just went out to play like a normal child and didn't come back that day. Today, I got a call from a Helper who said that my son had died. And that was what I wanted to talk to the mayor about. If a normal citizen kills a person, he'd be hanged. But if the controller does anything wrong, nobody would ask him.

A few minutes later, I was in Mayor Edward's office.

"I'm sorry but I can't do anything." He said after I had told him everything.

"Why can't you do anything?" I asked him.

"Because.....because he's the controller." Edward said.

I stood up and went out of the room. Talking to him was of no use. I had to do something myself.

Back To The Present:

That event led me to form Tranzo Agents. After that, I contacted the mayor and told him about it. Today one thing was gonna end. Either the agents, or the controller's dictatorship.