Chapter 16: Secrets Revealed

Year 2067

Control Tower:

422 ran madly in the factory and nobody understood what was wrong with him. He kept running, screaming, "Dad! Dad!", but a few Helpers got him in control and put him to sleep for a while. 421 was wondering what was wrong with him when Mr. Contraire called 421 to his office.

"What's wrong with 422?" 421 asked.

"Sit down. I will tell everything to you." Mr. Contraire said. "422 is actually not a robot, he's a human. Ten years earlier, more than a hundred people were captured from Tranzo and were brought here. The Helpers told me that they've captured a 'special' child from Tranzo, whose name was Rick. He was indeed special. Turned out that he had a different mind than the others, and was far more genius than anybody could have imagined. When I found that, I knew he should be named head of security. I talked to 435 and he said that he could fit Rick's brain in a robot. Through some machines, Rick's memories of the past were removed from his brain. After that, his father, Daniel was told that his son had died because he was given too much dose of the Sleeper. Since then, 422 is the head of security and nobody has found the truth about him. But I guess when he was shot, something happened to his brain which made him remember the past."

413 walked out of the room. He didn't know what to say.

Year 2067

Tranzo:

"418 has sent another message!" A Tranzo agent shouted.

"What is it?" Daniel asked.

"He said that the Control Squad has got security suits which helps them swim, so sinking the jet wouldn't work. And they've got a lot of weapons so it's pretty hard for us to defeat them." The agent replied.

"We'll try our best." Daniel said, trying to sound brave. But he also knew the terrible truth. They were no match to the Control Squad.