Chapter 18: The Last Stand-Part Two

Year 2067

Tranzo:

418 got out of the jet.

"Everything is finally okay, I guess." He said.

"It is." 413 said. "Matt is finally found, along with his three friends. I've called at the Control Tower. Another jet is heading here to pick them up."

Artie looked at his friends hopelessly. He wished he could do something about it, but he couldn't. Tears rolled out of his eyes.

<Few hours later>

Another jet arrived and stopped beside 418's jet. Two Helpers came out of it.

"So Matt is finally found." One of them said.

"Yea." 413 said. "Along with the other rebels."

"That's good news." The Helper said. Both of them lifted the rebels (And Artie) and went into the jet.

Year 2067

Control City:

<Few hours later>

Matt opened his eyes. He was lying on the floor. His father was sitting across him. They both were alone in the room. The room was dark. It was lit by a few candles.

"You betrayed me, son." The controller said.

Year 2067

Tranzo:

Daniel hurried towards Smith Stadium. He had seen another Control Jet land and fly again and was wondering what was happening. But just as he reached Smith Stadium, he got another message from 418 (He had another agent's phone).

"It's the time. Get to the jet." The Control Squad is sleeping on the stadium seats."

The wall of the stadium was pretty high, but luckily Daniel had got a number of agents with him and by standing over each other, Daniel managed to get into the stadium. He tiptoed towards the jet. 418 opened the door of the pilot room.

"Get in." He whispered.

"There are two seats in the pilot room?" Daniel asked while sitting beside 418.

"Yup." 418 replied. "For trainees. A master pilot sits beside them and tells them how to fly the plane."

"I see. Wait, what is this smell?" Daniel asked, sniffing the air.

"Smell? I don't smell anything." 418 replied with a wicked grin on his face.

"But I do, and I think I'm gonna-" That sentence remained incomplete as Daniel fell into deep sleep.

"You thought I will go against the person who created me?" 418 said wickedly.