Chapter 17: The Last Stand-Part One

Year 2067

Control Jet:

The Control Squad was near Tranzo when 413's phone buzzed. He picked it up.

"Well......we should have to ask Mr. Contraire about this. Meanwhile, we will land the jet." 413 said after a long silence.

"Who was it?" A Helper asked.

"Alexander, the well-known astronomer." 413 replied. "He said that according to the spaceships, a planet is discovered which has got air and water."

"That's amazing!" Artie cried.

"I know. Mr. Contraire wasn't attending his phone so he called me. Alexander says that we should stop this controlling mission. The new planet will solve the population problem." 413 said.

"So are we gonna end this whole thing?" Artie asked.

"We have to wait till Mr. Contraire's decision." 413 answered. "Right now, we're gonna land here."

Year 2067

Control Tower:

I hope nobody sees me, 421 thought as he took out his phone. He had done research through the machines and found out Daniel's phone number. He called him.

"Hello?" Daniel said.

"Are you Daniel?" 421 whispered.

"I am, who are you?" Daniel asked.

"I am one of the controller's robots, and I wanted to tell you that your son is alive." 421 said.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Daniel said.

"No, it isn't." 421 replied. "Rick, come out but please be quiet."

Rick came out from under the bed. It was really difficult for 421 to do all this. He had the drug to wake Rick instantly, but the difficult part was to get him there. And after he woke up, it was hard to calm him down. 421 handed the phone to Rick, who grabbed it excitedly.

"Dad! Dad!" Rick shouted. "It's your son, Rick!"

"S....son!" Daniel stammered.

"Dad, I'm in Control Tower!" Rick cried. "Hello? Dad?"

The battery of Daniel's phone died. He tossed it away in anger. He knew that would be the last time he'd hear his son's voice. Rick won't survive in Control Tower. And would he be able to survive this war? An agent ran towards Daniel

"Sir, 418 has sent another message!" He said.

"Show me!" Daniel ordered.

He read the message:

"An astronomer has said that a planet is discovered with water and air. Says we shouldn't do this controlling mission because the new planet will solve the population problem. The controller is sleeping as it is night in Control City. I've landed the plane in Smith Stadium. Waiting for the controller to wake up and tell his decision."

Daniel got a plan. A crazy plan. But the only plan.

Year 2047

Keronzo:

The rebels chatted with the teenager in the mayor's office while the mayor made some calls.

"Guys, did you forget about the Time Tracker?" Matt said. "We should go to another time to make it confused."

"Ok, let's go." The rebels said.

Matt pressed a few buttons on his TTM and they disappeared in the blue light.

"It seems like a stadium." Kyle said.

"Oh no......." Matt said and the TTM fell out of his hand. He was staring at a jet. "We need to get out of here. Quick!"

But Kyle got so scared that he stepped on the TTM and crushed it.

"What have you done?" Matt yelled angrily. "Now we won't be able to.........." That sentence remained incomplete as he got shot with a tranquilizer gun and dropped down. The others tried to run but soon they were also like Matt.