NOBODY CAN STAHP ME.

I WANNA DO A CARTOON THEORY BOOK, inspired by.... MANY CARTOON THEORISTS OUT IN THE WORLD.

Also, I've been really wanting to do a book like that for a Long time now, and I thought, "HEY why not" but then I remembered that I'm lazy af. BUT I'D DO IT FOR ALL 0 READERS. I WONT LET YOU DOWN.

What do you guys think? Should I do it?

Also, MY PHONE ALMOST BROKE, yaaaayyyy. Because my brother stole my phone while I was eating food, and he was going through "personal" stuff and I just got so pished off BECAUSE ITS AN IPHONE NOT AN USPHONE. Stfu it's logic. Anyways, once I finished eating I came over to my room and I immediately could tell something was wrong. And because I'm overprotective on my phone because of....specific reason, I started pulling his hair and slapping him and pinching his arms and I practically beat him up because he has bruises everywhere xD good thing I didn't kick him. That would've been worse.

(Also, Pewdiepie got recognition in one of his games he plays for the worlds most disappointing roller coaster parks. He was so happy in the beginning like YEAH I GOT AN AWARD FOR BEING THE WORLDS MOst disappointing.... Disappointing roller coaster park? XDDD it was funnier than it sounded I promise. ANYWAYS, BACK TO THE SHOW)

#Sorrynotsorry I FREAKING TOLD YOU IN THE MORNING TO REMEMBER, ITS AN IPHONE NOT A FLIPPING USPHONE. CAN YA GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER, GLOB.

Lol.

These chapters are like

"The story of my life"

*ba dum tss*

AYYYYY. No? Nobody? Ok.

Anyways, I'll be seeing you, ON THE FLIP SIDE *does a backflip and falls in a chasm.*

-pece ✌️