Chrysocolla's Description :DD

NAME:
Chrysocolla (Chris for short)

LOOKS:
Chris takes the form of a boy. He is tall, like about 6'4", and moderately muscular. He has short hair that is the color of copper! His skin is bluish-greenish, not one or the other, but both. His face is freckled with black dots. His gem is on the back of his right hand too, shaped circular and colored blue and chocolate-brown. He always wears a white tank top (making Turquoise have a nosebleed because of his muscles XDD) & skinny blue-jeans. His eyes are all black, nothing else. He has a black star on his right cheek. His body has all sorts of lines making him look like a cracked porcelain doll, but it's just how he was made. If you removed his clothes, his feet would be brown, he would have 1 long stripe across his chest, and waist. He also wears a leather bracelet but on his left hand. BOTH his hands are brown. And Chris has perfect teeth :3.

WEAPON:
Chris' weapon is a black-steel scythe made by only the most professional materials of a Gem Blacksmith. When he summons it, the weapon takes control of his body (and his eyes turn white) which is usually no problem for him because he can regain his control, but sometimes when he is feelings very strong emotions, he is powerless to put away his weapon, which could mean he could end up killing someone without knowing he did it, or he could even go on a MASSACRE. The only gem that is able to stop him from doing that or anything horrible is Turquoise.