I H8 LOVE.

I know it sounds harsh but honestly I'm just not into... That.

I mean, the first time I actually loved someone, he rejected me. And before that, she also rejected me. We'll call him... James. And we'll call her... Jesse.

I'm more interested in things like having a happy life, or finding a job that pays well. I may wanna be a librarian. I'D BE THE RADDEST LIBRARIAN EVARR. Anime-related shirts, fake thick black glasses, skinny jeans and high tops. AWW YEAHHHHH.

And I get to read ALLLL THE MANGA!

I mean, I wouldn't mind a relationship. It's not that I want to be single forever, it's just that I can't really handle the heartbreak they also have to offer in the end.

I like being alone... But I don't fancy being alone...

Meow

Like there's some people I wish I'd get to know better too, but it's never ever gonna happen.

I just want someone to hug me when I'm sad. Or maybe someone to play video games with me and tell me I suck x)

LOL, why are you reading this? You don't care.

I can't even talk to my mother when I need support, for fucks sake!

I am a strong person, but honestly, I just wanna break down in someone's arms.

And my best friend tells me she's been through worse, which I KNOW she has, and she tells me to be strong, and she knows that I can make it through the worst. WHICH I CAN, btw, but sometimes I kinda weigh myself down.

I'm invisible though. Almost as invisible as glass...

Almost.

And I know at least one of you guys will be like;

"Aww, but I'm here!"

And yes, I know this. You're all just a screen-away from me. But that's different.

Very different.

I need MORE than just a friend.

I need a cat. JK xD jk jk jk

But uh, if you're reading this, thanks. I know you probably don't care about what I have to say and that's okay with me because I'm used to it.

ANYWAYS, have a nice day.

-pece