About Turquoise :DDD

ABOUT:
Turquoise's best friend is Chrysocolla. Most days, they spend their time exploring Earth, and learning about all it's cultures and religions and stuffs. But their favorite activity is sleeping! They often like to laugh at each others odd dreams because of that. Turquoise & Chrysocolla often get mistaken for both being the same gems because of the color similarities. Turquoise likes to eat fruit in general (her favorite is watermelon). She likes to dress up sometimes, wearing baggy jeans and a tank top to a glittery party dress and heels. Sometimes, she goes to the library because she appreciates the silence more than the air she breathes. Turquoise secretly is in love with Chrysocolla (not secretly, because Chrysocolla knows, but sometimes it's awkward between the two.) Turquoise's favorite place to be is the beach because of all the shells, sand, crabs, and "treasure" (which is really just bones and trash in the water/sand). Her most valued item is the leather bracelet that Chrysocolla gifted her. She wears it 24/7! Sometimes, after feeling the effects of love (like butterflies, nervousness, anger, etcetera) she can see spirits of the souls that have departed. She is also EXTREMELY afraid of butterflies. She can play the violin perfectly, and ice skate like a professional. Rarely, Turquoise gets philosophical and depressed when she starts thinking about where she was developed or why she is blind.

*le shrug*