13

Ashley’s pov

My mother was laying on the kitchen table, her stomach clawed open and she was breathing small shallow breaths.  The alpha was growling as he tried to clean her wounds, he had a medical kit with him. “DAM IN ALICE DON’T YOU DARE DIE ON ME NOW!!” Mike growled. “GET AWAY FROMHER!” I growled and was wrapped in Cody’s arms as he held me still. “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!? YOU BOTH ARE CUT UP!” Cody growled. “A rouge, but he is dead.” Mike snapped. I turned and seen the rouge, it was one of my friends, Timmy. Timmy had always said he liked, me, but now I see it was a lie. “Timmy…did all of this?” I asked looking at my mother. “I had stepped out to use the restroom, I heard you mother yell and I smelt blood, I came back it was too late!” Mike snapped as he continued to stitch my mother up.

Just then the door was slammed open and a doctor rushed in. “Sorry it took me so long alpha, I wasn’t near bye nor had the equipment. “The doctor explained as he talked to the doctor. “Babe, come one. We need to leave. You will attack the doctor who is helping your mother.” Cody cooed and dragged me out. “Mom!?” I screamed and felt a prick as Mike pushed a sedative in my skin, knocking me out into a dreamless sleep.

Cody’s Pov

“Thank you father.” I whispered as I carried Ashley to my room. “Bubba, I am scared.” Carly whispered from my doorway. “Carly, come lay down with Ashley, she is just sleeping.” I smiled as Carly ran into my arms, burying her head in my chest. “What is going on? Who will die now?” Carly whimpered, my wolf whined hearing our sister talk like that. ‘No one should have to see that, specially that young and innocent.’ My wolf sighed. I could only agree with him, no one should see what she has seen.

“As long as I can help it, no one Carly. No more deaths other than the bad people.” I smiled and kissed her head. “Bubba, will Ashley’s momma be ok?” Carly asked. “I don’t know love, I don’t know. Lay here with Ashley ok, will you help me out please?” I asked and she nodded snuggling up to Ashley, I instantly felt jealous.

I walked downstairs and seen my father crying in the living room while the pack doctor was working on Alice.” Dad? Are you ok, what’s wrong?” I asked. “She was the only thing other then you two left of your mother, I failed to protects her. I even feel a pull to her. “Father whispered. “What?!” I gasped.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT

I just got back from my softball game, we won but I am tired!!!!