Chapter seven

Alice, Ashley's Mother Pov

I smiled as Mike pulled me to his office. "Alice, it has been a long time, I herd that it is only Miss now, may I asked what had happened?'Mike saig apologeticly. "Well, Steve got into things he shouldn't have, gambling or something. I don't even know all of it my self. But something of causing the pack to lose some money before he was killed. The pack didn't care tat he was killed, they.....smiled?"I choked, god it was hard to talk about him. "I am sorry to hear love."Mike sighed. "So, how have you and the young ones been?"I asked trying to put on a facade. "Alice, I know what you are feeling, you are feeling betrayed, lonely and hurt, mad that your pack turned their back to you and your daughter. So don't pretend its not killing you inside."Mike sighed. Mike had been like a brother to me since he found his mate. "Don't worry Mike, I am fine. I am putting on this strong facade for my daughter. Speaking of which, will you allow us in your pack?"I asked sighing. "Alice, I love you like a little sister, I would do everything I can but, I don't know honestly. I have to think it through. The pack things."Mike chuckled lamely.

I sighed breathing in, why not just tell us yes?" "Mike, you know I have no intentions of harming this pack, I jus want my daughter to be able to grow with a pack and make new friends."I gasped. "Alice, I know this, trust me I do. But pack rule regulations, I can't say anything until atleast one dinner."Mike smiled. Him and his ways, I know he was oing to say yes but why not just say it now?  "Even if I wanted to betray you, I couldn't."I whispered thinking of her, she was like my sister, and also thinking of Ashley. "And why is that? Other then her."Mike said, not able to say her name either. "My daughter. I want, no scratch that, I NEED her to be happy. And now I know she is safeand happy, well atleast safe for now."I smiled at the thought of her. "And how can you be so sure? Hmmm? I know I couldn't find it in myself to hurt you or theinnocent daughter of yours, but how do you know that I don't have my beta outside waiting for her to say a word I don't like, then him kill her?"Mike smirked, raising an eyebrow. We both knew he didn't he just liked to dramatize a lot when it comes to things like this. "Well, he would need to kill your son....."I whispered, Mike looked at me confused. "Wow Mike, we both are old people but seriously? Your son has found his mate, can't you hear them? When he answered he growled, his eyes not leaving shley's body as she looked at the ground."I smirked, His eyes widened. "BUT!? How could they be mates if she won't even look at him. "No she did look at him, but I told her to behave since the moment we walked out of my car. She growled it."I chuckled. "Well, that does change everything now. Litterally. Now after they mate, he will be Alpha and her Luna."Mike sighed, I growled at the thought of his son violating my little angel, but I knew it was soon to come since they were mates after all.

"Well, welcome to the family once more."Mike smiled nodding. "So we are?"I asked. "Yes, the pledging ceremony will be this Saturday night, 2 days to prepare anything and everything."Mike said as he sat down in his chair. "Mike thankyou so much!"I squealed quietly, I had tears in my eyes. There was a soft knock at the door. "Come in."Mike commanded and in walked a spitting image of her. "Daddy, Ash and Coco said dinner is ready!"Carly smiled. "Coco?"I giggled she nodded and ran down the hall. "She looks  just like her mother.."I whispered, "Yes indeed."Mike agreed as we walked to the kitchen.