Chapter 11

Ashley’s Pov

I turned gowling seeing a russet colored wolf lying on top on me snarling. “EMA!?!?!” Cody snarled as he shoved the wolf off of me, I started shaking. “Ashley?”Cody asked as he slowly walked toward me. “Co-ody! It hurts! Make it stop, please!” I cried as I felt stabbing pain in my veins, I whimpered and he stepped closer, next thing I know, I black out.

Cody’s Pov

What the hell was happening!? Ashley’s eyes suddenly turned red and she started laughing as she shifted into her beautiful white wolf, she had black paws and black tips on her ears and tail, a black pentagram on her forehead. A Witch’s spell!!! “Cole, find the witch or wizard now!”I growled as Ashley’s wolf stalked toward me, ready to attack. I shifted into my black wolf; I had white paws and white tips on my ears and tail. ‘Ashley..’ I whimpered. ‘You allowed the girl to hurt my love, you will die, and by her hands!’ Ashley chuckled, only I knew it wasn’t Ashley speaking. ‘Just who the hell are you?!’ I growled and that’s when he made Ashley jump at me, I turned and slammed her to the ground and pinned her. Ash let out a whimper and I loosened my grip, only for her to smirk and lung at me and bit my shoulder. ‘Yes, the girl actually felt the pain, but I am still in control of her!’ Ash snickered. Just then Ashley’s eyes returned to her natural blue eyes and she shook her head. ‘Ashley?’ I asked. Her head snapped up. ‘Cody? Who did that to you!?’Ashley snarled and turned looking around and realized that she was the one that was covered in my blood. ‘I did?’ She gasped and shifted, I ran and covered her with my body. “Alpha, the wizard that casted the spell.”Cole snarled and threw the wizard to the ground. I growled but Ashley stood and shifted and bit his head off before I could even blink, dam.

Ashley’s Pov

I bit his head then shifted back to human, Cody covered me with his body. “Cody… I am so sorry!” I whispered as I buried my head in his fur, his shoulder was caked in blood, but he healed with the inhuman healing abilities. “Here, Alpha Cody wouldn’t like other guys seeing you naked, so here, until you can get more clothes. “A girl smiled. She was short and pixi like, she had golden eyes and she smiled. “My name is Alice, I am his cousin by marriage. Nice to meet you Luna.” Alice smiled handing me a pair of gym shorts and a baggy tea. I quickly pulled them on and had to tie a hair bow in the back of the shirt it was so large. “Sorry, that is my brother’s gym shirt, well jersey hockey jersey. “Alice giggled and Cody wrapped me in his fur/tail. I inhaled his scent and smiled. “Well, lets get you cleaned up!” Alice smiled at Cody and when she went to move a cloth to his shoulder, I gave her a low warning growl. She sighed and stepped back. “You to go take care of it then! HPMH!” Alice stalked off.  ‘Ashley, my father wants us to go to the pack house, climb on..’ Cody said as he kneeled down and allowed me to climb up on his massive shoulders as he took off, one of the other guys opened the door for us just before we busted through. ‘Cody.. I am really sorry!’ I said in our mind link, I felt his body shake as he chuckled. ‘Love, I am fine, Let’s just go.’ Cody said and stood on his hind legs and throwing his head back, howling one of the most powerful howls I have ever herd, it shook even me to the core. “Come on my wolf-horse!”I giggled.

PLEASE VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK!!!! WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN?