12

Ashley’s Pov

‘Ashley, please stop worrying, its making me upset!’ Cody whimpered I sighed but nodded burring my face in his fur, causing him to purr.  ‘So, what does your father wish to talk to us about?’ I asked wrapping my legs tighter around his waist. ‘I told him what happened; he wants us to get checked out.’ Cody said as he finished we came to his house. My mother was already here and here and his father were on the porch, worried.

“ASHLEY!? CODY!? ARE YOU GUYS OK, JUST WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!” mom asked running to us, I just jumped off of Cody’s shoulders and hugged her as tightly as possible. “A wizard spell, but he is now dead.” Cody said as he shifted, I caught a glimpse of his manhood and my wolf started to moan and growl. Cody’s eyes snapped to mine and a deep rumbling growl ripped through his chest, his eyes were shifting from his to his wolf’s. Mom hit my arm and Cody growled at her.

“Mate….Don’t …DON’T TOUCH MY MATE!” Cody growled and pulled on his shorts that his father had thrown at him, my wolf whimpered seeing him cover himself. “Mate, quit, do remember I can hear your thoughts!” Cody’s wolf growled and I froze, Shit! DAM IT!!!  ‘Oh well, I so want to run my tounge over hi-‘ My wolf howled, Cody’s eyes went pitch black.  “Ashley, stop now!” Cody growled as he shook. I blushed and looked to my mom.

“Hunny, are you ok?” Mum asked looking me over and I nodded. ‘Cody, you and Ashley go to your room. Think while we talk.” His father ordered. Both Cody and I walked up to his room in silence, I sat down on his bed.

All of a sudden Cody jumps on top of me and kisses me hungrily, causing me to moan out. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance which I denied, which made him mad, he growled and bit my lip, taking my lips into his as he sucked on them. I moaned and bucked my hips a little, bucked right into his hips. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and kissed me hard. His hands slipped under my shirt as he traced patterns on my bare back, causing me to arch my back into his chest, a pleasing growl came from the back of his throat.

I growled and flipped us so that I was on top of him and straddling his waist and grinded softly into his hips. His eyes darkened as he held my hips firmly to his as he rammed his manhood against me, well our jeans and underwear being the only thing separating our sex. I slipped his shirt off over his head as he tore mine over my head and flipped us, kissing up and down my neck.  “C-C-ody! Please, I am-“ I started but stopped seeing that my mouth was covered with his.

Cody Smirked as he slides his hand in my panties, and started to rub my core. I groaned as I bucked my hips into his hands. He smirked and bit down on my neck, his canines not out so he didn’t mark me which made my wolf whimper. “Aw, shh little wolf, in due time.” Cody chuckled as he inhaled my scent. He slowly slipped one finger in me causing me to moan out as he started to slowly push and pull his finger in and out. I bit my lip, and brought his lips to mine, just as there was a knock on the door.

“Bubba!” Carly knocked and both Cody and I growled. “GO AWAY!” Cody’s wolf growled, he didn’t care that they were blood, his wolf only wanted to mate his mate. “Bubba, daddy and Ashley’s momma are crying and bleeding!” Carly yelled. Both of our eyes snapped at each other and gasped and quickly dressed and ran down stairs, only for us to gasp at what we saw.

HEY GUYS I  GOT A LOT OF SHIZ GOING ON SORRY ITS SHORT!!!