Chapter Eight

Ashley's Pov

 We had finaly finished dinner, I say finally since we could finally control ourselfs. Mom and Alpha Mike walked in smiling. "Dinner is served!"Cody said in a french accent causing me to chuckled, he smiled a breath taking smiled. "Cody, will you get the family airlume wine?"Mike asked suddenly. Cody's eyes were wide. "But father, that wine is used for special events only, say the birth of a child."Cody gawked. "This is a special ceremoney, the rejection of them to our pack!"ike chuckled. I looked at my mother. 'He is testing something' Mom linked me. A loud growled ripped through Cody's chest, his eyes were complety black as he wolf was at the surface. Mike sighed chuckling. "I am only kidding son, so calm down."Mikegrowled the last part, but they had a stare down until I gently grabbed Cody's hand, causing him to look at me softly. "I was only seeing your reaction dear son. But the real celebration is that you have found your Mate, and that they are going to be pledged Saturday night."His father smiled proudly. Cody and my eyes were as big as saucer plates. "Really?!"I gasped, both Mike and my mother smiled. "Yes, I can't turn my back on a long time family friend, nor can I seperate you lovebirds!"Mike chuckeled. Cody had popped a bottle of wine and poured his father a glass of wine, when did he leave to get the wine?

"Dinner is amazing children! I love this, You to might just have to cook for me for the rest of my life!"His father chuckled leaning back and rubbing his stomach. "Thankyou Alpha Mike."I smiled. "Please, call me Mike from now on, until you and Cody are married."Mike smirked and watched as Both I and his son started coughing uncomfortably, me I was choking on the sip of wine I had tooken. "DAD!"Cody growled. "Ashley and Cody are getting married?! I WANT A PRETTY NIECE!" Carly squealed. My eyes were huge and I was on fire!!! "Carly hush, and Ashley, quit choking, I don't need you dieng on me love."Cody chuckled at me. 'Dinner just became akward!'I sent to my mom who smiled. "Mikey, an we please change the topic, I m still very protective over my daughter."Mom said, glaring at Cody whoonly gulped. "Ok ok ok, never changed I see."Mike sighed taking another bite.

"Here, let me take that from you."I smiled standing up and collecting plates as they had finished, only one left eating was Cody and well only him, he waas a bottomless pit. "Here let m-"I cut him off as he tryed to get up and help me. "No! You helped cook, I am a geust so I will do the dishes. Don't even try to argue."I said and he looked shocked as our parents chuckled at his bewildered face, t was priceless! I smiled and walked to the kitchen and started to clean the dishes. "Ashley, you do know we have a washer right?"Carly's voice chimed as she walked to me. "Yes, but I am just going to wash these by hand real quickly."I smiled, she was so presious. "May I help?"She chimed excited. "You can towle dry if you really wanna help, and if someone told you to help me, don't listen to them."I said. "No, I wanna help my sissy."Carly smiled proudly, I dropped the plate in my hand as it scattered to the ground, "What did you just say?"I gasped. "I wanna help you sis."Carly gasped. I was speechless, it was wird hearing those words, I mean yeah I was her brothers mate but still.

"What happened in hete?! Are you two ok?!"Cody panicked rushing in. "Um yeah, place just slipped."I smiled as I bent down and picked up the broken shards, My had slid along a pices and was cut open, Cody growled as he rushed over and held my hand. "Love, be carful, don't be reckalaces."Cody growled as he looked at my now healing finger, he licked the blood away whish caused my finger to istantly heal, I smiled blushing. "Hmmm."Cody groaned but a throat being cleared snapped hi out of his daze.

Hey guys and girls! I know this story sucks but can I get some feed and stuff please! Also fans? Please I am just starting out on this website and man can I tell you just how addicted I am to it already!!!