Chapter five

Cody's Pov

I smiled proudly at my little sister. "Bubba, why are you crying?"Carly asked. "Huh? Oh, I didn't realize it. I am just so proud of how grown and mature you look like. You are so beautiful."I smiled and whipped the single tear that had fallen from my eye. "Thankyou bubba, but I feel to girly!"Carly whined. "Hun, I know, but this is very important, dad has a meeting and wants us to dress formaly, well on the borderline. Besides, I am about to get cleaned up."I sighed causing her to laugh.

I slid on some black dress pants and a dark blue button up shirt. "Man, this is annoying!"I whined as I pulled at the neck of the collar. "Cody? Come here for a second"Dad yelled from down stairs. I ran downstairs, Carly was laying on the couch. "Carly, don't ruin that outfit."I warned, she sighed sitting up. I walked into my father's room and seen him struggling with his tie. "Dad, how the hell did you manage doing your ties before, this is awful!"I chuckled, he sighed, I knew the answer. "Your mother had always helped me."He sighed and grabbed a belt. "So why must we get all dressy?"I asked watching him, eww that sounded weird. "Well, it was an old friend of your mother's, they were raised in the same pack, your mother and I met, so she came to this pack. I just remember your mother being very dressy, so I want to show Alice that I can manage on my own. She always worried after your mother died, but she had her pack problems."Dad sighed. "So wait, are we gonna be the only ones dressed up?"I stuttered. "Yeah, and suck it up. You are next to be alpha so deal with it."My father chuckled. "Daddy! Why is it so early?"Carly asked running in. "Well, I am gonna catch up with an old friend, she insisted that she and her child fix dinner. But will you help the kid son, I want to talk to Alice for a bit."Father asked, he had a weird look in his eye. "But dad!?"I gasped. "Son come on, we both know how well you are in the kitchen, show this rouge, maby new member, how to cook.'Dad chuckled I sighed but nodded my head. "Thankyou son."Dd smiled and patted my back. "Hahah lame!"Carly chuckled, I glared at her and she ran off. "CARLY!?"I yelled and chased after her.

I was running after Carly when I herd tires and car doors shut. I looked up and the scent hit me in the face. It was like a dark chocolate mixed with vanillia and omg I am gonna loose it!!! 'MATE! NOW MY MATE DAM IT!' My wolf growled. The door bell rungand Carly ran to answer it. "HELLO!! I AM-"Carly was squealing but I wrapped my arm around her mouth. "Hi, I am Cody, This is my Little sister Carly. Nice to meet you. My ather is waiting for you Mrs. Carter."I smiled, keeping my eyes on the girl standing behind the older women, I wanted to take her now. "Nice to meet you Cody, this is my daughter, Ashley. And it is only Miss Carter now."Alice smiled. "I am very sorry."I apologized. "Alice! My oh my it has been a long time no see. Your lovely daughter has grown. Care to talk in my office, Cody will help your lovely daughter in the kitchen."Dad smiled as he and Alice walked off. Ashley and I locked eyes. I wanted to take her so badly, god just looking at her I felt my pants twitch. And to make it worse I can smell her arousal. "Hey Ashley! Lets go!"Carly smiled dragging her off.