Chapter Six

Hey guys, I am just starting out on Wattpad.com, so can you guys vote [what ever that is for] and comment and yeah. Also if you wouldn't mind giving me so feed and info on how to use this website? Thankyou guys so much!

Ashley's Pov

Mom pulled into a driveway, and as soon as my door opened I was hit in the face by HIS smell.It was soo good. It was like a woodsy chocolate. Doesn't sound all that good but it was mouthwatering! "Mate..."I whispered. My mom gawked at me. "What did you just say!?"She gasped I snapped out of it and turned to see her. "What?"I asked. "Did yo just say mate?"She hissed. "Yeah, omg, I oh god!"I groaned. "Keep it together, do not act out on it! I don't want this to be ruined."Mom sighed. I nodded and we walked to the front door. Mom knocked and I looked at my feet. "HELLO! I AM-"A girl's high screeched squeal was cut off by a husky and spine chilling voice. "Hello, I am Cody and this is my little Sister Carly."I tuned out as I stared at the ground, doing my best not to just jump him hear and now. I glanced up and was caught in his eyes, his beautiful piercing blue eyes. I wanted to do so many bad things to him right now, I bit my tounge as I held in a groan. "ASHLEY!!!" Carly squealed as she dragged me to the kitchen. "Hi, what would you like for dinner?"I asked snapping out o my daze. "Hmmmmmm, what about chicken pasta? You know, the white sauce!!"Carly smiled. I knew what she was talking about and giggled, she was too cute! "Oh, ok, As long as you guys have that. I felt him come in the room, my wolf started howling and jumping with glee, I reused to turn around. "Carly, go upstairs until dinner."His voice growled quietly. "But Cody!"Carly started to protest but he must have given her a look because she ran upstairs faster then a bullet. I felt him place his hands on my hips, pinning me to the counter, my back pressed tightly to his chest. "Mate.."He growled softly as he nuzzled my neck. I let out a very low and quiet moan,I can tell he herd it since I felt his friend poke me. "Hmmmm, you smell oh my god just mouthatering.."I whispered and then blushed realizing that had just came out of my mouth, he chuckled and kised my neck softly, causing me to shiver. "And you taste amazing, you are you beautiful."Cody mumbled againt my skin. 'Ashley, be careful, I know he is your mate but make dinner.' mom mind linked growled at me. I groaned and it seemed he took it the wrong way since his friend seemed to grow. "Mom said dinner, now.."I sighed turning away from him and looking at his beautifuly breath taking God features. "Mm, I can have Yo-" I placed my hand over his mouth. "Hang on lover boy! Ionly know your name!" I giggled and slipped from his embrace to the fridge to get all the ingredients.

A low growl came from his chest and I giggled, trying to hide the fact about how much that really turned me on. "Do you have some garlic?"I asked. His hands were on my waist. "Garlic? What are we making?" He mumbled placing his nose in the crook of my neck, raising the hair on the back of my neck. "Alfredo Chicken, your sister wanted it."I coughed, trying to make my voice less timid since his face was in my neck it was kind of hard. "Oh, mkay. Lets get started shall we love?"Cody chuckled walking over to the cabnits, how I really wish that he  had his hands back on me, god the things, FOOD! I need to keep myself in check.