Confused

Shine enter their house quietly —a little shocked by what Yuzuru said.

"It's a date then!" the thought of Yuzuru saying those line keep on repeating in Shine's head, that she didn't notice Allen come out from Min's room.

"Your mom is inside, I think Min already wants to sleep" Allen informed Shine.

"OH" Shine answer blankly.

"Shine? Shine!" Allen call her name and snap his finger in front of her.

"Allen!" Shine said, startled.

"Shine, Are you okay?" Allen asked Shine, frowning as he see that she is lost in her mind.

"Huh?... yes!...I am!"Shine slowly answered.

"Are you sure?" Allen asked again.

Shine shake her head to erase the thought of Yuzuru in her mind.

"Yes! I AM" She firmly answered, her full attention is in Allen now .

"Okay" Allen said.

"What do you want to drink?" Shine suddenly asked.

"Shine, as much as I love to stay more, I forget that I still have something to do tonight, maybe next time. And I think you should rest now too, it's getting late already. I'll see you tomorrow" Allen answer and Shine can hear a disappointed tone in his voice.

"Okay" Shine reply and disappointed too.

Allen then walk thru the door as Shine see him out. Allen and Shine stop in front of the door for a moment as they say their formal farewell to each other.

"I had a great time tonight" Allen said and smile—showing his deep dimples .

"Me too" Shine said and smile too.

"I should have done that earlier" Allen then said to Shine. Shine don't answer and she avoid to looked at Allen.

"Hahaha" Allen laugh as he see Shine being shy. 

"Well, we can always do it now" Allen said to Shine but Shine still not saying anything.

Allen then continue to walk down the stairs, to the black limousine park in front of the house. When Allen is about to enter the car, he turn around to looked at Shine once again.

"Shine, remember that I am not giving up that easy!" Allen said it loud enough for Shine to hear.

Shine blushed.

Allen wave his hand to Shine and enter the car. Seconds later, the car is gone and Shine enter the house.
.....

When she reach her bedroom, she immediately lie down to her bed. She looked at the flower Allen gave her and smile as she remember her date with him.
......

The car stops in front of the most exclusive and expensive restaurant in town — Le Cuisinier.

"Why are we here?"Shine asked.

"We are going to eat here"Allen answer with a smiling.

"But look at me I am not dress for this place" Shine said while showing her white cotton tee shirt and a denim pants. A red checkered long sleeves polo is tied around her waist pairing it with her favorite red sneaker shoes. Shine's hair is tied in a simple pony tail and her big framed eyeglasses are always present.

"Don't worry you look fine, beside no one else is going to see you. I booked the whole place just for us" Allen said and he winked at her.

A chauffeur open their door and help them to get out. Allen put Shine's hand in his arm and lead her to the restaurant.