Happy...Birthday!

Shine blushed in Yuzuru's last words and she smile. She turn her back to enter the house after Yuzuru is completely out of her sight.

Upon entering she saw her little brother sitting in the couch of the living room, waiting for her.

"What courting means, Shine?"Min asked Shine innocently.

Shine put her purse to the other chair aside and she sit beside Min.

"Courting? Hmm...It's your way of showing the other person how much you really like something or someone for example: Do you remember how you are willing to do everything just so that Mom and Dad will allow you to skate?"Shine begin to explain.

Min nodded.

"That's courting" Shine said.

"Ah" Min said indicating that he understand Shine.

Shine smile to Min while she hold his head.

"But why did you asked?"Shine curiously asked Min.

But Min seem not to have heard Shine.

"What is the thing that you really want?" he asked her again instead.

"Me??ahm You!...I really wanted a sibling and now I have you" Shine answer, smiling.

"But why did you asked?"Shine repeat herself.

"I heard Mom and Dad talking about Yuzuru and Allen are courting you, but I guess they can't court you now because you already have me" Min innocently said and hug Shine.

Shine smile as she hug Min back.
....

Shine prepare herself to sleep when the memories of earlier come to her mind.

After the day in the club is over, skaters begin to come out one by one with Nam, Javier, Yuzuru and Min are the last ones.

"This is it Shine! they are coming, you must face the consequence of your actions now..bye" Her inner self said and vanished.

Nam and Javier reach the front of the reception first while Yuzuru and Min are in the back of them.

"Shine you are so bias!" Nam said with a teasing sound in his voice.

Nam handed his key to Shine. Javier look at Nam and also handed his key to Shine, followed by Yuzuru and Min that given their keys to Shine too.

"I know right Nam! Honestly! how can you only cheer for Yuzu, Shine? we are hurt!" Javier said as he joins Nam's teasing.

Shine get there keys in silence —she knew she can't deny anything they are saying.

"Oh you guys! we all see Yuzuru is having a hard time earlier that's why I tried to cheer him up" Shine said as she manage to defend herself.

"you got out of that smoothly, way to go Shine!" Her inner self is cheering for her now.

"Well that's true" Javier said and pause as he glance at Yuzuru.

"But it's kinda your fault though"Javier directly said again to Shine and he grin.

"Yeah it's your fault, Shine!" Nam agree with Javier.

Shine frown at them pretending she don't know what they are saying.

"O c'mon Shine! you know what we are talking about!" Javier said with smile, a devilish smile.

Shine keep her innocence and still pretend that she has no idea what are they talking about.