Chapter 5

Selena's Pov
____

Today is the day of the TCA's and that stands for Teen Choice Awards.
So all I am doing at two in the afternoon is having some coffee with Nina, Taylor, Becky (Not little girl Becky, Becky G) , Raquel, and Ashley (Cook).

"So what are you guys wearing tonight?" Ashley asks sipping her French Vanilla.

Nina starts talking about her violet purple long sleeveless dress. With diamonds trailing down the middle.

Meanwhile, Becky is just wearing a skater silver skirt and black dress shirt.

Taylor going on her long yellow short sleeved high low dress.

Raquel is only going to the after party, with Ashley. Them two wanting to wear a darkncolor for the effect.

"Well, Sel is going to wear the new raspberry Clarita's dress, that I got her." Taylor pulls me into a hug as we are all getting up to leave.

"Thanks again, and girls, I'll see you all tonight." I smile hugging all of them and we all day out goodbyes.
Leaving with our bodyguards or in our cars.

____

After watching like two romance movies, and tearing up over missing Nick. I sigh and look in the mirror quite literally.

"He hasn't called you for a month, he has ignored you for a month."
I say to myself, this is so cheesy.
"Go tonight and have fun. You deserve it." Saying what Taylor always tells me when ever I had a breakup.

I see something pink from behind me in the mirror.
Smiling at the new dress she got me, I stand up and hold it it over my body.
Giggling, because if Taylor was with me right now, she would be clapping her hands and making me walk across the room. Like Project Runway.

After a shower, shaving my legs, plucking my eyebrows, and curling my long hair. I apply the make up and it looks great. Much cooler than I usually have it. I hate it when my manager tries to get me a makeup or dresser artist for when I go out.
I do it myself, and I like it that way.

Smiling as I slide on the dress.
It is so bright compared to my tanned skin. And the fabric hugs my body perfectly. I look in the mirror and smile, I know I should be used to it by now. Since I have gone to like 20 events like this, but I just can't believe it, still.
I slip my feet in the diamond heels and I look hot, not gonna brag but.. Lol.

___

As I walk across the carpet. I see some familiar faces. Joe! I rush to him, him doing the same to me.
"Joey! I missed you!" I squeal hugging him.

"I missed you too, Sel Bell. Come on."
He hugs me tighter and we pull away.
He goes along down the carpet promising that he'll try to save a seat for me.

I walk across the carpet spotting Taylor and Nina.
We all walk off the carpet and catch up,"You two great!" Taylor beans jumping up and down.

I thank her and Nina smirks at me,"You look really good in that."
Pointing at me in the dress.

Taylor puts her hands on her hips,"I have such good taste in clothes."
I giggle and nod.