Chapter 7

____

Sitting up, Selena looked back down at a sleeping Nick Jonas. He was drooling and she rolls her eyes playfully as she covered herself with her sheets. Walking to her closet, she pulled out her to be and put it on.

"I'd rather you be naked but the robe is fine.." He says getting out of. Pulling in his boxers. The bed, and walks to her cupping Her face. She blushes more. "Last night was fun.." He whispers smiling to her.

She smiles back kissing him,"It was..it's been a while since we did that, huh?" Walking in the bathroom as he follows her.

He groans leaning in the doorway on the from,"I know, stupid tour, but some of it was fun.."

She gives him a small smile sign as 'so much fun without me' and he noticed walking to her with his arms around her,"Of course not as much without you there."

She pecks him, then turns on the shower,"In gonna take a bath, wanna join?" Smirking at him as she plays with his hand.

"Sorry baby, but I gotta go make some calls. But we can hang out later."
Kissing her for head and walking out, closing the door behind him.

Sighing, she takes off her robe off and dips in the bath, laying in the warm water. Her phone busses and she grabs in swiping the screen.
She has tons of social media notifications, and business texts from her manager. But putting down her phone, she finished her bath and got ready.

"Selena, I gotta go, I've got a meeting with managment." Nick walks to her dresses in his usual clothes, white t-shirt and jeans. "I'll be back tonight, and maybe we can go round 2? Anyways I'll text you." Cupping her face and kissing her for head.
She sighed as to wanting more than a kiss on the forehead. But just went with it nodding and he hugged her,"I love you, and I really never want to be away from you that long again."
His words poke her heart and she smiles leaning up to his cheek,"I love you too," She hugs him one last time before kissing him on the cheek and following him to the front door.

"Bye babe!" He waves to her walking to his porche and she crosses her arms leaning on the doorway waving.

After he drives away, she is left alone and finds her car keys and purse.

Once she parked her car at Taylor's house. She walked to the front door and unlocked the door with her key.
"Taylor!"
She yelled to see if Taylor would respond but there was none. She walked upstairs to her bedroom and opened the door.
"Taylor, it's like 10, wake up."
She told her sitting at the edge of the bed and shook the body under the blanket.

Within seconds, a body sat up.

"Oh my! What are you doing here!?"
Get eyes widening and she gasped with her heart racing, in the scene.

"Uh..we.."
He said his voice hoarse and he shook Taylor that was still under the sheets.

"Taylor Swift!"
Selena yelled crossing her arms, and stood up.

Taylor say up covering herself,"I..I don't know what happened..it just..happened." She stuttered.

"Guys! I'm so happy!"
Selena cheered smiling wide at Harry and Taylor in bed and they both have her a confused look.
"Tarry is back together!"
She beamed jumping up and down.
But then she stopped and looked at Taylor,"Wait..does this mean you and Lautner are done?"