Chapter 12

"I promise, you I'll get you backstage tickets for my next concert! But only if you do the same, I love your music!" She smiles hugging Austin one more time before they separate. Him going upstairs to go to sleep. They just had a fangirl session.
She sits back next to me as he shuts his door from upstairs. "He's really cool, kinda cheered me up.." She weakly smiles after covering herself with the blanket still shaking. It has only been 10 minutes since she got here.

Selena was crying, cold, look like she has been running. What happened to her? What if anything bad happened to her? "What happened?" I ask her sternly, worried.

"Well..I walked in to hear Nick's cpversation on the phone. He's been cheating. But I think I'll be fine."
Her voice and little crack to it, like she'll probably cry.

He cheated? That asshole doesn't deserve her. But neither do you dumbass. True, I did the same. And I hate myself for letting her go, or for ever doing that to her. "He's dumb. But I can't say much, I did the same thing..I'm sorry Selena.." I have to say that. Because I don't know how many times it will take to make it better.

Her eyes meet my gaze and she smiles, and does the unexpected.
She wraps her arms around my neck and quickly pulls me to her. What? I would have thought have would curse me off. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer. I miss her. Fuck I messed up. Big time. I just want to scream so madly at myself and take her back. But she wouldn't want to.."I miss you, I miss our friendship. Remember when Sebastian had cheated on me and you beat him up for me?" She mumbles asking me still in our hug. I nod and she goes on,"Don't beat up Nick, I'd rather do that..maybe we can just eat ice cream and watch.." She thinks as we pull away. Me still chuckling at her slight comment, she's so cute.

"Halloween the first one!"

She rolls her eyes as she always...did,"You always picked that when we watched movies on Sunday nights." I remember and I still want it. "You also screamed your ass off." She giggled and it's my favorite sound.

"I did not, you kept on running to the bathroom cause you peed your pants!" She rolls her eyes. "And then you made me wait outside the bathroom because you were too scared." I think I've won this little battle of ours. Because it is true, she would do that.

"It was one time and you even recorded it and sent it to everyone at school. Talk about going viral. I walked down the street and everyone call me me a pussy!" She hits my arms and I can't even stop laughing.