Chapter 14

After my....8th drink?? Haha! "Selena!!! Come here!" Gigi calls me. I walk over to her as she is flirting with joe. Yes, even though Nick and I are...broken up? It doesn't mean that I cant hang out with his brother. We have known each other since a couple years back. By the way I am squealing on the inside at my two friends getting together. Gigi Hadid and Joe Jonas..good match. But she is still trying to get over Cody, he tells me the same.

"We're gonna leave in half an hour, how about me and you go get another shot?" Gigi tells me already pulling to through the long hallway and into the kitchen filled with some topless girls and guys making out. We grab a tequila shot and laugh as we both squint our eyes after it.

One of the guys in the kitchen walk up to us shirtless of course. "You girls, want a drink?" He is very attractive and I wanna say yes. But I decide against it by shaking my head giggling uncontrollably.

"Your cute.." He comments as I am giggling and moves closer. But Gigi puts her arm between us,"She's drink, not tonight." She laughs and pulls me out of the kitchen. Back to the dance floor. We see Ryan and he basically is doing the work while a Skrillex song plays and we laugh at him but dance along.

Joe walks to her and drapes his arm around her shoulder,"See you later Gomez!" Telling me that they are gonna go, we sat out goodbyes and they leave. I search the room for Justin and see him on the stairs with Austin. I make my way to them and Austin greets me, Justin keeping his eye on us.

We pull away and I look at Justin,"Have you been drinking?" He croaks an eyebrow.

I nod and my arm is pulled from behind me. I look to who pulled me and it is..."Nick!" I gaps.

"What are you doing here!?" He drags me through the crowd of dancing bodies down the long hallway.

I jerk my arm but he is too strong for me and spit,"Your a jerk! You come back and tell me you love me, then I catch you cheating on me!" I blurt out but I am pretty sure that only he can hear me from the loud music.

He slides from holding my wrist to my hand and hodls my hand,"I wasn't cheating on you...I was on the phone with Emily."

I roll my eyes,"Yeah I know--"

He interrupts me,"My 7 year old cousin. That's why I called her baby."
What? But..he..
"At first I was on the phone with my aunt asking where I should take you and then I was talking to Emily a goodnight." He explains and I feel stupid.

Feeling like I am so stupid that I also myself in the face mentally. Why did I jump to conclusions? Oh my gosh, he's so sweet for asking his aunt to where he should take me. And then he is so good with his cousin. Aww. I feel terrible now. "Sorry...I jumped to conclusions.." I mumble apologizing to him.

He shakes his head and chuckles at my stupidity, "I wouldn't do that babe.." He leans in and sets his lips on mine, but there isn't electricity. But I can't be thinking about the electricity that I get with Justin's...Justin.

I have to forget about how we used to be, I need to move on with Nick..

"Selena!! Are you okay!? Where did He take her--" I hear Justin rushing and then I pull away from the kids to see him stop to see us. He is just as suprosed as Austin who is right next to him.

"Oh dude, she's busy, see you later Selena!!" Austin doesn't know about me and Justin so he grabs Jay and drags him away. While our eyes are locked, I can't look away even though Austin pulled him out of my sight.