Chapter 21

"You will be performing Same Old Love, and then Me and The Rhythm. Tonight at the concert."
Penny continues writing whatever she ever so writes on her tablet. All the time.

"And revival?"

She looks up and her eyebrows turn closer, questioning surely.

"Song or album?"

I chuckle,"Album of course,"

She laughs and nods, taking her attention to me for a change.

"We will release the album tonight after you announce it."

I nod and take out my phone.
"Great! I'm just gonna text Justin--"

"Justin? Justin Bieber?"

I nod. Oh crap. I forgot that no one knows about us yet.

"You two are dating?"

I nod again with an unsure straight face.

"That's good! I'm so glad that you've moved on from Nick. Y'all two, we're just not for each other."

Saved by the bell, my phone buzzes loudly and I pick it up from my gym bag on the stage floor next to my feet. The phone screen reads:

From: Justin

I'll invite Ryan tonight too, yeah? He really wants to go, so does Cody and Austin.

I smile at the text. I would love to have the three boys come watch me perform my new songs and release my new album. This is all so exploding at one time.

"We will need to announce your relationship soon. Since your performing, and releasing revival. I'll call you sometime next week, we'll figure it. As for now, you get ready for your concert."

...

She just finished my makeup and my curly hair professionally pinned back to the side.

Knock, knock, knock!
I look back to see one of the security guards, his shirt reading the title. "Miss Gomez, you have visitors here, Penny said that they're allowed." I nod at him smiling and turn my body all the way around.

Justin, Cody, Ryan, and Austin all walk in one by one. Austin acting like a crazy fan girl as he fake squeals and rushes to me, taking me into his little arms. I hug back with all the giggles, haha.
Cody walks up and pats my back, "Hey, Selena," Next is Ryan. I miss Ryan, so much that I stand and rush to him, his open arms catching me. "Ryan!! It's been so long." I know that we've had the reunion, but I just don't get to see him much. Once we pull away, my arm is pulled and I almost fall over. But Justin catches me as he pulls me by the arm he took and takes me to him.

"Guys, can we have a minute?"
Justin says, and all of the guys make different assumptions.

Ryan's being,"What? I just got here." He sighs and crosses his newly tattooed arms, I spot a name on his arm. Violet. I will have to ask him about that later, because he is one of my best friends.

Cody and Austin both scoff and whistle innuendo at us. "Don't be too loud, kids." Cody laughs at Austin's dirty joke as they pull Ryan out while they leave.

My mind fades from the happiness of seeing my friends, to dirty thoughts with Justin. I have been thinking dirty all day, I have been wanting him all day, ever since his...thing yesterday. I want more than just him pleasuring me, I want us. I want to pleasure him, I want him to call out my name. Like he used to. I want to do it right here, right now, on the couch, him pushing me into the walls. I'm even on birth control right now, so I can feel him inside of me— Oh my! Look what he has me thinking, just one touch, one kiss, and this boy has me almost throw myself at him.

He shuts the door behind the guys as they leave and rushes back to me. Once he reaches me, I can't be separate anymore. So I jump at him, my arms wrapped around his neck as my mouth goes at his, desperately. I am heated, too turned on by what he did yesterday. I want more, I want him.

As his tongue strides and slides against mine in complete hunger. My hand reaches to his chest and I slide it down to his belt, already unbuckling it. But he stops it, by grabbing my hands and pulling away.

What?

"What are you doing?" He asks, not in a shocked way, but in a smirky talk.

I blush in embarrassment and look away, opening my mouth to spill my radar of hormones. "I..I wanted to..ya know." I say, like the way I did back in high school, nervous and wanting.

He says he actual curse.
"Fuck?" I look back at him and nod slowly, "Babe, trust me, I want to..I do." His big hands reach for my black laced long sleeved romper for the show, that I'm wearing. Pulls me by the mid stomach clothing part of it, we are so close. So close, that I almost gasp when I feel his..boner against my lower stomach. "I want to take your right here, after so long." My breathe is hitched, because he up so close and making me—

"Five minutes until you go on stage, Miss Gomez!" I hear from outside the door and recognize the voice as my stage directed. Oh crap, the concert!

Justin's Pov

After fighting the urge to use those last few five minutes to fuck my girl. I give her a long kiss, a quick talk, telling her that she will do fucking great at this concert. Then follow the boys backstage to see her performance. We could be in the audience, but with Justin Bieber, Ryan Butler, Cody Simpson, and Austin Mahone at a Selena Gomez concert, there would be news. News that we don't want, then the whole concert would be ruined for all of our fans. I don't want ruin her concert, she is selling her album, and performing.

I see her on stage and the music to Same Old Love starts, the snapping. "Take away your things and go...you can't take back what you said. I know!" She starts to sing the lyrics, her voice sounding like an angel.

That's my girl.