Chapter 20

Selena's Pov

"Penny already called me twice, and I have a show tomorrow." I stand up from cuddling with Justin and sleeping all night. Nothing happened. Except for Cuddles and kisses.  I have a hickey though, but I already covered it in concealer.

It's so funny.

He makes me feel like we are in high school all over again. We talking all night last night. About the past and the future. About how one day, we would be living together. He didn't bring up marriage or kids, maybe he doesn't want them. Anyways my manager called and I already see back. She told me to be at  the stadium in an hour. It's half and hour away. I got up and he took my hand, making me fall on the bed.
"Wait, I want to.." He hovered over me, and his hands were trailing down from my hips. To the end of my dress which ended at My mid thigh. Oh my..
Is he going to, right now?

"I want to make you feel good.." He was hovering over me by a sit up position. Him on his knees though, he used one of his knees to separate my legs. My thighs now open, giving him full access to.. "I love you, Selena." He says softly his hand landing on my thigh and starting to rub it. Already starting my day off with his hand rubbing my thighs and I already have goosebumps rising.

"I love you, Justin." I kiss Him and his head dips down to me, as we kiss.

His handmoves up, under my dress..his hand searches for my panties and his fingers pull them down. I jump at the contact, just at him doing this already, makes me-

"You're so wet.. so fucking sexy.." He says in between our make out.
After he keeps pulling my panties, I feel his finger trace around me and my breathing quickens already.
The motion of his finger starts rubbing me. Rubbing that spot, and something ignites in me, I gasp at the touch. I need this right now, I need more right now, but it's just not the right time for that. I miss this, he only did it once, but it was as amazing as I remember. This time, we are both older, more experienced, so I don't embarrass myself like I did the first time. My eyes water and my skin rises in goosebump, My mouth open as a finger slowly finds it's way in.
He slowly pulls it out of me and I open my watery eyes. "I love you."
He says and I chat be in a better situation right now. He pumps his finger back in and out. Doing it over and over again, each time his finger going in me deeper and I moan loudly.

"I love you.." I moan back, this feeling is amazing, this is one of the reasons I missed when I left. The way he made my skin feel on fire as he did theses things to me. When we made love, it was ignoring, enlighting of what I was missing out on. When I would have sex with Nick, I just felt little pleasure, like he had to do a lot to make me scream his name. But it felt like nothing, I feel bad because He would always try. He was the only one who came most of the time, it got so sad that I took over. I was such a terrible person for lying to myself that I loved him and lead him on.

Seconds later, I am on the verge of coming and he pumps faster, in and out. My eyes roll back, I pull away from our making out session. "Justin..I'm gonna.." My moans catch the better of me and he enters another finger, they come out too loud.

"I know baby." He tells me and kisses me again, the spark ignites. But the pressure rising in my lower belly and my lower back. I moan loud as I come on his fingers. I'm embarrassed at myself, but at the same time, I feel so comfortable and relaxed. What does this boy do to me? He gets to me so much.

Cleaning me off with a shirt laying on his chair, he throws it in the hamper before putting my panties back up. In this action, I am full on silent, how does he feel about it? "I've missed that so much, making you feel good." he pulls me up and our faces are inches apart as we stand closely. His arms wrapped around my waist as I feel my cheeks flush even more. If that's possible.

"Me too." I smile my hands palmed on his chest, dammit Justin. I have missed it, he makes me feel almost as good as when we make love. He still makes me feel on the edge of the earth.

"Don't leave me, ever again, I love you too much." I melt under his touch, his words, his actions, him.
Only him.

I nod and kiss him, pulling away so I don't get too into it, but I do. This time I back away pecking him on his cheeks. "I love you more than anyone one." His flirtatious smiles grows as he pulls me closer,"But," He sighes and I hold back the giggling. "I have to go meet Penny."

He rolls his eyes at the sound of her name and looks back at me with a pout. I can't help but smile. "Fine. But your staying here tonight."

I nod. Actually excited, no thrilled about the idea. I don't know why, but the feeling of being with this boy. The boy that stole my heart since day one. The boy I trust more than anyone, love more than anyone..he makes me feel.. Feel like we are back in high school, running through the halls. Hiding in the janitors closet. Sneaking away for just a kiss. Making me feel safe, making me feel like nothing bad will happen ever again.