Chapter 11:

Justin's Pov

I wanted to beat him up for touching her like that. When I used to touch her like that. Watching him kiss her like that, makes me want to kill him. Because I am so jealous, that I want to be him.

It's been like 30 minutes since she went upstairs to take a shower. I check the time on my phone to see that it's 8pm. Kinda late. Well, me and Nick, and Harry have been drinking like a lot. So I'm pretty sure we're drunk. As for Selena and Taylor, they have been upstairs.

"Guys! Are y'all drunk!?" I hear her voice whine from behind us. All of our heads turn to look at her standing at the bottom of the stairs with her wet hair to the side. A baggy t-shirt with jean shorts on. Standing next to Taylor with her purse in her hand.
"Come on Harry, we'd gotta get you home." She chuckles walking over to him next to me.

My eyes are still glued to Selena looking flawless, I can't think of any flaws about this girl. Except that she drives me crazy, but I smile at the thought of her.

"Justin, so you need a ride home?" Taylor keeps snapping her fingers in front of my face. I snap out of it, and nod.

Selena's Pov

As Harry, Taylor, and Justin all walk to the front door, Nick kisses me sloppily before slurring himself up the stairs. I walk with them to the front door. Hugging Harry and Taylor before they get to their car. Then I am standing in from toy Justin. His eyes locked with mine. I am probably melting at this point right in front of him.

"Today was fun.." I say leaning in the door way and crossing my arms.

"It was. Can we do it again sometime?" His lips locks his mouth and I can't take my eyes from it.
Wanting to..no needing to..

"Hurry up Selena!" Nick's voice wrinkly whining from upstairs.

I sigh and before I know it, Justin's lips are on my cheek, breathing heavy. Pulling away, he smiles at me,"Good night.." And with that, he walks away, leaving me want to grab him in my arms. I shut the door watching them drive away, and walk upstairs.

"I know, I know..I promise Emily..I love you too, bye baby." I hear from my bedroom and then a tapping beep sound. Wait..what? No..
I walk in and my voice cracks,"Who was that?" Hoping he doesn't say his girlfriend.

He freezes and his eyes widen at me, putting the phone down,"Oh..Selena, what did you hear?"

I sigh with watery eyes,"Goodbye, Nick.." On the verge of crying.
Turning around.

But he grabs my arm and turns me around,"No Selena, babe wait.."

I push him off roughly, I gotta get away from him,"I'm leaving, I know your too drunk to drive. So I will, let yourself out." A tear drop rolls down my cheek, as I rush downstairs.

I can hear him telling at me but it goes away as I slam the door.

Rushing down the driveway, I don't know where to go. Real smart idea..
Ugh, shut up inner voice from the back of my head! I can't go to Taylor's place, it's way too far, Harry is probably with her. So his place is out of the question. Of course not Nick's..
How about Justin's? Oh...
It's like a street down from mine..but..

Justin's Pov

Taylor and Harry had just left my place from dropping me off. I was a little drunk from the shot party with Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getting mad at me and Harry from getting drunk. I've sobered up a little.
I am currently walking up the steps to my house from the walk of the gate guarding my house. I get to my front door and walk in after unlocking the door.

"Finally!!" I hear Austin's voice exhausted and annoyed rushing up to me from the living room. "Kick her out, she won't leave, she's such a bitch!!" He whines pointing back at Kendall walking with crossed arms and the same look on her face.
"Babe, kick Mahone out!"

Ugh! I'm not up for this. "Kendall out, seriously I'm not in the mood."
I say sternly and rush to the living leaving her making a tantrum. Sitting on the couch, I rub my temples with the images still in my head.
Nick and Selena making out..I hate it. The mere fact that I saw them making out makes me remember it that makes me angry. Jealous. So fucking jealous. I hate it so damn much.

Hearing Kendall tell before slamming the front door and leaving. I sigh in relief, thank goodness, she is always here and it gets annoying. Austin joins me on the couch. "What's wrong?" He knows me too damn well to is that there is something wrong.

My mouth opens to say her name, because I have decided to tell him our story. I need to tell someone, I need help with this. But before I can even say something, there is a couple of knocks on the door. There rushed and loud well kind of like banging.

We both jump when they occur and get worried. I stand up and start rushing to the front door with Austin following. Probably a crazy fan that snuck their way in this neighborhood and found my house. I shakily turn the handle and open the door all the way. Austin looking over my shoulder from behind me.

And there I see..Selena shaking cold, her hair is messy, she looks the same from when I just saw her. But more like she just ran a mile, got mugged and cried. Cried. Why does she look like she's been crying? My first instinct, she opens her mouth a little but I grab her cold..cold hand and pull her to me. Wrapping my arms around her. Ignoring at how fucking cold she is. What happened to her?
She slowly starts to sob in my chest and I rub her back taking some steps back pulling her with me. So that we are in the house. Austing closes the door and is expression is more confused than mine. "Go get a blanket and some water." I tell him quickly as my arms go under her legs and behind her back to carry her bridal style. She slowly stops the son as I walk to the living room. Setting her down on the couch along with me. She sits next to me and Austin shows up handing her a glass of water and puts a blanket over her.
"Do you need anything else?" He asks her softly, but she shakes her head wiping her tears.

"I'm so sorry.." She says to me and Austin. Taking a sip of water. "I just came to the only person available..oh sorry..you must be confused.." She gives Austin a weak smile.

He nods but with a wide smile,"Selena Gomez, it's so nice to meet you! Big fan!" Sitting next to her and they side hug. Her giving him a meaningful thank you. He has had the biggest fan crush on Selena since he found out about her. But he's just a fan, nothing more, I'm making sure of it. He wouldn't. Would he? Nope. "I can't believe this is happening, I have gone to so many of your concerts!" He is drooling.