Chapter 24

Last Chapter

Selena's Pov

5 years later.

     I hug Nick tightly, nuzzling my head to his neck, not too much, and he hugs me back. Who would've thought that we would make it to this huh? All of us. I turn my head while rocking back and forth with Nick as we dance. Seeing everyone else just as happy as I am. Harry sitting at the bar, sipping his corona, but he looks bored. I sigh and look to Austin and Katya dancing while making out. They always are.

Cody on the phone with his girlfriend, Sabrina, she's not famous, which he likes. She makes him happy.

Nina and Zach, and Ian and Nikki are all at the pool table, betting on which couple wins. Zayn and Gigi are laughing along with Kendall and Justin. I stare at them, a smile creeping on my lips. Who would've thought that Kendall would be one of my best friends? After all of this, we're all here, and happy.

Finally.

Confused? I bet you are. So let me explain. After Harry left to London, Taylor was driving back to her house. But she...I'm sorry I get too emotional about that day. I just can't talk about it, I'm sorry.

Well, after that day, everything changed, Harry came back days later and rushed to see her.

Two weeks later, I..I was blessed with the greatest gift. A baby. I was pregnant with Justin's child, and we were all happy, so happy. Well..some not as happy as others, Justin was so happy but so worried. Because with two celebrities like us, a baby out of nowhere..would just destroy our reputations. But I didn't care. All I cared about was my baby.

Justin felt the same, and after we talked to our managers, a week later we announced that were together to the press. And then a month after that, we announced that we would quit our careers. We had each decided that we would put the baby first, and Justin had already been done and tired of the fame. He was brought into it, with so much hate, and he wanted to leave it before the hate was passed on to our child.

So there we were raising our child, on for three years, there was fighting and love.

We kept in touch with our close friends and family. His family. Living in Texas wasn't that hard, we got a house out in the country. With harsh security. I didn't want anything bad happening to any of us.

     But then Ryan came to visit us, the press followed him, and the world found out about the baby. It was hell after that, we couldn't leave the house for weeks.

     Justin would lock himself in his office for an entire day without answering me. We would go to sleep without even touching each other, with only a word a day to each other. He would just drink, and drink, and smoke.

     One day. I just snapped.

     I remember begging him to speak to me, to touch me, to do anything. But he just sat there.

      A week later..

     Flashback:

     I walk down the steps, holding Mia, my daughter in my arms that also have a bag of our stuff. Once I am down the stairs, I walk towards Justin.

He doesn't even look at us.

     "I'm taking Mia and going to Nina's." I announce, adjusting the way I hold Mia and the bag.