Chapter Five: Embark one a journey!

Kakashi walked up the town streets, to a ranch. He looked around, Margy was outside staring at the horses. The owner of the ranch came by.

"Oh! What can I do for you?" He asked. Kakashi nodded.

"I'd like to purchase a horse." Kakashi said. The farmer looked stunned.

"Well, I'll be damned! Ha! No one has come to do that in a long time. Of course! Of course! Right this way sir." The farmer said excitedly. Margy was looking at a black horse, and patted it. The horse flinched and neighed, as it walked away. Margy frowned.

"These are the finest horses in the west coast." The farmer said. He fixed his trousers and looked at Kakashi.

"Anyone you like?" He asked.

"I need a horse with incredible endurance." Kakashi stated.

"Ah. Then you're gonna want to buy either, Casiel or Caster." The farmer said. Kakashi nodded and looked at the black horse, Margy was patting, and a yellow horse with a black mane. Kakashi examined them.

"I'll take the black one." Kakashi stated. The farmer nodded.

"Alright. That would be 100 satoz including the equipment." The farmer said.

"This isn't a pedigree." Margy piped up, as she stared at Casiel. The farmer looked at her curiously.

"What ever do you mean?" He asked. Margy clicked her tongue.

"Casiel is a black Murgese. If her were a pedigree then it would be 100 satoz. But Casiel is bred with a mare Arabian, whis is why he has the tiny spot of egg white on the shoulder, which is common in arabian mares.. He's half, a mutt if you put it on dog terms. That means, Casiel is only worth 66 satoz." Margy said. The farmer glared at her.

"Well it's either 100 satoz or nothin!" The farmer said. Margy sighed, she fixed her fingerless black gloves and walked up to the farmer.

--------------

Kakashi walked away with his new black stallion. Margy was behind him riding, with her legs thrown over one side of the horse.

"Thank you for making sure, that guy didn't scam me." Kakashi thanked. Margy chuckled.

"Of course, My job is to make sure, that no one scams my master." Margy replied. Kakashi smiled softly. She may have been a demon, but Kakashi was grateful for her and her company.

"So of to Europe, I'm guessing?" Margy asked. Kakashi nodded.

"Yeah, I have a suspicion, we'll find some answers along the way." Kakashi said. Margy nodded.

"Hey Margy?"

"Yes, Master?"

"What did you do to that farmer?"

"Help!!!!" The farmer said, as he was hung upside down in a swamp full of alligators.

"Oh, nothing..." Margy replied.