Chapter Nineteen: The Final Battle pt2

Kakashi walked forward.

"If I call him, he'll show up. but not here, no. Our fight won't take place here." Kakashi said. Margy nodded.

"Yes master." She whispered.

Kakashi and Margy arrived at a hill. Kakashi waited patiently, there was smoke in the air, and Bein appeared behind a tree.

"Kakashi. I hope you're ready to die." Bein said. Kakashi glared.

"Like I said before, Bein. The only one that will be dying is you." Kakashi said, the 2 males clashed almost instantly. Sparks being created as metal clashed on metal. Margy turned to her demon form and charged towards Bein. She bit him on the waist, Bein flinched, but stabbed her in the side. Margy pulled away in pain. Kakashi activated his mangekyo, and they were in an illusion.

"Oh? Using your strongest move right in the beginning?" Bein smirked. He walked around freely in the illusion, which shocked Kakashi and Margy greatly. "You must really want me dead." Bein stated. Margy roared and lunged once more, Bein kicked, her and pulled out a knife from his booth and stabbed her in the thigh, though got kicked in the stomach by Kakashi in the process. Bein laughed.

"You can't beat me. This entire time you have been fighting me, I haven't broken a sweat...While you...Well...You are almost dead." Bein laughed. Kakashi and Bein lunged at each other once more, both blurs from the naked eyes. Kakashi, made the Chidori while Bein made his energy ball...

The 2 techniques collided.

An explosion of biblical proportion was made,

the illusion was shattered and the explosion destroyed everything, just like a nuclear bomb. Bein landed on the ground with a thud, as Kakashi landed on a tree. Kakashi panted, all scratched up and bruised.

"Tired already, Kakashi? I was hoping for more of a challenge. But then again.....I'm a trained assassin hunter, I know your weaknesses." Bein bragged. Margy lunged forwards, and the demon chased after Bein, with her demon speed. She kicked him in the stomach, and punched his neck paralyzing him for mere seconds for Kakashi to activate his chidori once more, and try and hit him. At the last minute, Bein moves, making Kakashi stabbed his thigh rather than his heart.

'Shit! I don't have any more power left for another one' Kakashi thought. Margy fought Bein, Bein was definitely slower thanks to the wound Kakashi had inflicted. Margy took out her sword, and the two clashed blades.

"You're awfully strong, for a mortal." Margy growled.

"Thank you. You are definitely a challenge, but of course you're a demon. So i expect it." Bein said. Margy and Bein clashed swords, Margy would occasional hit him in the sides, to cut off his bloodstream. Bein was finally panting a bit and Kakashi grabbed his Kunai and sliced Bein's neck cutting the artery there. Margy sighed. As she saw Bein's bleeding form below them.

Kakashi and Margy were about to smile at one another, but the heard a low rumble coming from the ground. Bein laughed a bit.

"You didn't think I would just die. Did you?" Bein smirked. Margy panicked, and quickly pulled Kakashi away from the collapsing hill. Kakashi used his remaining energy to make a shield for them.

The dust was in the air from what had just happened. Margy noticed she was in Kakashi's lap as the shield dispersed. Margy looked at Kakashi's onyx eyes. She lifted him up, and put his weight on her. She carried him to a tree on top of a little hill by a creak. Margy set Kakashi down. Kakashi looked at her.

"I won't last for much longer..." Kakashi said. Margy nodded and hugged him tightly. Kakashi hugged back, tightly.

"I love you." He muttered. Margy hugged him tighter.

"I love you too." She whispered, and looked at Kakashi. She cupped his face, and pulled down his mask. She slowly leaned in.

"Our contract...." Margy stopped, her lips brushing his. "Is over..." She whispered, and kissed Kakashi, slowly sucking his soul out. Finally Kakashi went limp, and Margy chuckled as she leaned him on her. She stayed like that for a while. Margy then leaned Kakashi back on the tree. She stood up.

"That will be the sweetest soul I will ever taste..." Margy muttered. She felt two presences behind, her.

Lucifer and a man she didn't think she would see until she returned to hell.

Satan.

The one who was watching them from the very beginning.

Margy chuckled.

"I suppose we should go home now." Margy said. The two other demons nodded, and they walked away. Back to where they came from.

Back to hell.