Chapter Ten: Enter The Battle Royal!

Margy and Kakashi got ready, and mounted their horse. Lucifer and Toby behind them, and Maximus behind them.

The horse ran off towards the capital where the battle royal was heard, for the past couple of days, Margy and Kakashi had gotten very close, Margy would cook and clean for him, and in the spare time would go to her neko form, and snuggle up against him. Kakashi would be lying if he said, he didn't enjoy it.

Lucifer sniffed the air. "We're getting close... though we are being surrounded and watched." Lucifer muttered.

"I can handle that." Maximus replied. He activated his laser eyes and instantly the people surrounding them died. Kakashi thanked the dog, and they kept riding. Kakashi looked at the ground.

"Thinking about Bein, Master?" Margy asked, Kakashi nodded.

"Yeah.." He replied. The gang got to a tower that looked like it was touching the sky. Margy whistled in amazement.

"That wasn't there, in 2016." Margy muttered Lucifer nodded.

"Yeah..." He nodded.

"Are we almost there yet?" Toby whined. Kakashi nodded.

"This is it...The battle royal." He said. Margy went off the horse, and looked around. She felt a presence, she tensed knowing exactly what the entity was. Lucifer noticed her distress, and sniffed the air, his eyes widened, she glared.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Kakashi asked, as he saw the two demons glaring at the same spot.

"Nothing." Margy replied coldly.

'He's watching....this changes everything.' Margy thought.

"What is it Lucifer?" Toby asked, tilting his head to one side.

"Like Margy said, its nothing." Lucifer snapped. Toby looked up at Kakashi, his ears twitching. He let out a small whine of concern. Kakashi looked at his demon, concerned that she wasn't being honest for once.

"Let's just...trust them on this one." Kakashi muttered, as he walked into the tower. Margy looked to the side, her panic rising.

'Damn...How to get out of this one...' Margy thought. Lucifer looked at Margy for a moment.

'Shit...' Lucifer thought.

They made it to the top of the stairs, and there was an assistant behind a desk.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"We'd like to join the battle royal." Maximus stated. The assistant nodded. She popped her bubblegum.

"Sign this." The woman said. Kakashi looked at her curiously.

"What is it?" He asked.

"A contract that states, if you get injured or kill it is not our fault." The woman explained. Kakashi nodded and signed the paper. Margy tensed at the word 'Contract'.

"I wanna join too. I want to meet..." Toby trailed off. His eyes grew darker. "This Bein." He muttered. He changed into his human form, and took a paper. Lucifer's eye twitched.

"Both of you guys might get killed." He muttered. Maximus took the paper with his mouth and signed it with his dirty paw print.

"I don't give a shit." Maximus said. Margy looked at Kakashi.

"You sure?" Margy asked. Kakashi nodded.

"Of course." He replied.

"Let's go." Toby muttered. Lucifer glared to his side. He was getting nervous. Toby looked up at him questioningly. "Are you afraid?" He asked. Lucifer shook his head.

"No." He growled. "Let's go, like the hybrid said." He muttered. The gang went down the hall and went to the room they would all be sharing.

"The lady told me that we should go to the arena at 7:00 a.m sharp. They will announce the battles there." Maximus said. Margy nodded.

"Alright. Master, would you like me to fight with you?" Margy asked. Kakashi shook his head.

"Not until I need you." Kakashi said.

"Whoopy doo..." Toby muttered. His stomach growled. "I'm hungry..." He said. Maximus laughed.

"Where to?" Maximus said. Margy instantly stood up.

"Icecream." She muttered. Kakashi looked at her confused.

"Icecream?" Kakashi asked. Margy stared at him.

"Do you not know what ice cream is?" Margy asked.

"It's been extinct." Maximus said.

"Where the hell would you get ice cream from?" Toby said. Margy sighed.

"Damn."