Chapter Seventeen: Feelings Revealed.

Margy came back to her team with the nurse, and to her satisfaction. Kora wasn't kissing her master anymore. Though she was snuggling him, tightly.

Tch.

The nurse took a look at Kakashi, and nodded.

"Are you his servant?" She asked. Margy nodded, and the nurse gestured them to a corner for a private talk on Kakashi's health.

"He has a lot of broken bones, that will not heal for months. You need to drop out of this arena now, if you want him to live." The nurse said.

"I don't think that's possible. He's a stubborn man." Margy said, as she rubbed her nose stressed out. The nurse nodded.

"I understand, though, dear. Try. His body cannot handle another fight like that." She said. Margy nodded.

"I'll try my best." Margy said. The nurse nodded, and bid her a good luck, but not before whispering.

"What a wonderful husband he is."

Margy blushed at her comment.

"He's not, my husband..." Margy muttered. She walked back to Kakashi and the others.

"Will he be okay?" Toby asked. Margy nodded.

"He'll be fine, Toby. He just needs to take it easy." Margy replied. There was no way she was gonna announce the bad news in front of everyone, this was gonna be Kakashi's decision, and so it was private only to him and her.

"That's great." Kakashi smiled. Margy didn't glance at him or reply.

"Well...we should go...Maximus." Margy said, Maximus nodded and walked with her. Toby watched them go, in confusion.

'What's her deal?' Toby thought.

"Women." Lucifer muttered. Kakashi raised an eyebrow as Margy was ignoring everything about him. Kakashi looked down.

"Did I do something wrong?" Kakashi asked Toby and Lucifer. Kora still attached to his arm, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I don't know..." Toby said. Lucifer clicked his tongue.

"You bunch of idiots." Lucifer hissed, as he blew smoke from his cigarette. But that was all he said, about the subject the walk back. Margy and Kakashi were gonna sleep on the bed since he was injured, while Toby, Maximus and Lucifer slept on the floor. And Kora since she wouldn't leave Kakashi's side. In the bathroom. Everyone was fast asleep and Margy laid on her bed, trying to think how she would, tell Kakashi about the news of his body. She supposed she could tell him in the hallway.

Margy turned to face Kakashi, she flicked his forehead. Kakashi groggily opened his eyes.

"Come." She commanded and got off the bed. Kakashi nodded and followed her.

They came to the dark hallway, where Margy faced Kakashi.

"You need to drop out of the battle royal." Margy started.

"What!?" Kakashi screamed.

"Shhhh!! The nurse told me that your body can't handle anymore stress." Margy whispered. Kakashi glared.

"Another battle like the last one will kill you." Margy said.

"It won't happen that way." Kakashi said.

"Don't be stubborn, human." Margy hissed. Kakashi was surprised by the name she called him. She either called him by his name or master.

"I'm going to fight Bein, Margy. With or Without you." Kakashi said. Margy didn't reply, and crossed her arms, and walked past her. Kakashi stopped her by putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Why were you ignoring me?" He asked. His voice smoothed, and back to its normal boring self.

"Because it seems you don't need me. Now that you have..Kora." Margy said, the last word she said with utmost disgust. Kakashi's gaze softened as he chuckled. He pulled Margy into his chest and laid his chin on her head.

"You don't have to worry about her." Kakashi said, as he took off his mask and planted a small kiss on Margy's lips. He leaned towards her ear.

"I'm all yours..." He whispered. Margy blushed feverishly.

"S-sure.."