Chapter Four: Just Playing.

Kakashi got into town and went to the market, Margy following behind. She had a calm gaze, while she was staring at her so called, Master. Kakashi stopped at the market, and saw some fruit, he picked it up and put in in a sack.

"Master, let me." Margy said, as she took the bag from him, and started to pick out the fruit.

"Thanks..." Kakashi muttered. Kakashi looked forward, the deaths of his comrades embedded in his mind. Kakashi sighed.

"We'll find him." Margy said. Kakashi turned to her.

"So you can read my thoughts, now?" Kakashi mused. Margy chuckled.

"No, But I can guess what humans are thinking. It shows in their eyes....always." Margy said. Kakashi looked at her.

"I suppose..."

--------------

Margy was with the cashier, she was putting her fruit on the table. The cashier smiled at Margy.

"Hello, miss. How are you?" She asked.

"Fine." Margy replied dully. The woman cast a glance at Kakashi who was looking off into the distance, some feet away.

"Shopping with your husband?" She asked. Margy chuckled.

"No. Master." Margy replied. The cashier's eyes brightened.

"Oh really!?" She asked, happily. She waved at Kakashi batting her eyelashes at him. Kakashi raised an eyebrow. Margy's eyebrow twitched.

'Ugh! The female hormones, that it why human woman are looked down upon in this world.' Margy thought. She cleared her throat. The cashier shook her head.

"Oh right! That would be 50 Satoz." She said. Money no longer existed since trees were cut and the plastic was toxic. So people paid in minerals, gold nuggets that is. And they were not easy to find, that's why people die easily. It's very expensive for food, shelter and medicine. And water... Pfftt... Water was but a mere legend. Margy said a dull "Thanks" and walked out of the market. Kakashi was in front of her, and was looking around.

"I have a feeling, that we'll need horses to travel to where we're going." Kakashi said.

"And where are we going? Master?" Margy asked.

"To Russia, the last country that has some trees, left." Kakashi said. Margy almost dropped her bags.

"That far!??" She asked. Kakashi chuckled.

"Lower your voice, Margy." He said. Margy cleared her throat.

"I beg your forgiveness master, but why there?" She asked.

"You're a demon, you shouldn't be the one complaining here." Kakashi replied, ignoring the question. Margy huffed.

"I'm not. I'm just curious, to see if my master will die of dehydration, and I won't get my soul." Margy said, her voice laced with venom. Kakashi stopped, and stared at her.

"What?" Margy asked. Kakashi shook his head, and kept walking. Margy watched him curiously.

'What an interesting human...' Margy thought. She smirked, getting an idea.

"It must have been hard for you, Master." Margy started. "To see the only people you're close to die, in mere seconds."

Kakashi clenched his fists.

"Especially by your own comrade, that you didn't even suspect. Ha! What an amusement, you must feel very ashamed, right now? Huh, Master." Margy went on.

"Shut up." Kakashi warned.

"But even then, I suppose that even then, the human body is weak. Can't sustain, much trauma." Margy smirked.

"Margy..." Kakashi growled.

"So why do you choose to get attached? You knew full well what the outcome will be...that your friends would die, and you would be alone..In solitude, like you have been your entire life." Margy chuckled. "I find it quite amusing that-"

Margy was cut off, when Kakashi raised his hand and slapped her. There was a red hand print on Margy's cheek.

"Stop...Just..Stop.." Kakashi whispered.Margy smirked.

"Wow. I didn't think you were the violent type, Master." She said. Kakashi glared at her. His eyes full of rage, and pain, and ashamed. Kakashi looked at the ground before walking again, forwards. His demon servant following.