Chapter Twelve: Kakashi vs Beeman

Kakashi arrived at the arena at 9:00 a.m. Margy ran up to him.

"Master are you sure, you don't want me to fight with you?" She asked. Kakashi patted her head, he leaned down and pressed his forehead against hers.

"I'll be fine." He whispered, and pulled away and entered the arena. Margy's eyes softened with worry for her master, but not just because she was meant to eat his soul.

Kora cheered on from the crowds beside Lucifer, Toby and Maximus. Margy joined them.

"He will be fine. Kakashi is a strong assassin." Maximus said. Margy nodded.

"I hope so." Margy muttered.

"He's an assassin? Wow. Even sexier." Kora smirked. Margy growled at her.

"Lay a finger on him, and I'll kill you." Margy hissed.

------

"Alright! This is the round, with Kakashi Hatake vs Beeman!!! This is a fight to the death!" The announcer said. Margy clenched her fists.

'Kakashi. Don't die!' She thought.

Kakashi and Beeman got into a fighting stance and Beeman did the same.

"Are you ready to die, silver?" He asked. Kakashi narrowed his eyes.

"The only one dying will be you." Kakashi said. They charged at each other, and Kakashi took out his kunai knife, and it clashed with Beeman's knuckle knives.

Toby poked Margy with a paw. "Don't worry. He'll be fine." He said. Margy looked down.

"I know. But I still worry." Margy replied.

Kakashi cut Beeman's thigh, and stepped out of the way, from Beeman's knife. Kakashi glared. He was panting. Kakashi finally decided to activate, his sharingan, making Margy tense.

Beeman stepped back slightly, afraid of the weird pattern on the sharingan.

"What the hell...." Beeman muttered. Beeman glared, and raised his hands. He closed his eyes tightly, and when he opened them they were all black. He opened his mouth and wasps and bees flew out and charged towards Kakashi. Kakashi was shocked, and used his kunai to kill them all.

'What the hell was that?' Kakashi asked. Kakashi then charged with his sharingan at Beeman. They two males clashed weapons, and Beeman, tripped Kakashi, slashing the man on the shoulder. Kakashi gasped in pain, but stabbed Beeman in the stomach. Beeman fell to the ground, and panted. He held his stomach, and Kakashi noticed that Bees swarmed out of the wound. Beeman smirked, as the wound healed. Kakashi glared.

"You think, you can win that easily?" Beeman asked. Kakashi stood still, waiting for Beeman's attack. Bees flew around the arena, and surround Kakashi. Wasps then joined in. Kakashi cursed, and held out his hand. Blue lightning surrounded his hand, and it sounded like high pitched chirps. The lightning surrounded Kakashi and killed all the wasps. Though because of the deep gashes and stabs on Kakashi's body the chidori technique was weaker.

Kakashi sprinted towards Beeman. Beeman was afraid and paralyzed with fear.

GASH

Kakashi's hand went through Beeman's heart. Kakashi's red eye met with Beemans' golden ones. Beeman spat out blood, and closed his eyes. The chidoro died down, and Kakashi pulled his bloodied hand away from Beeman's chest.

"And we have a winner!!!!" The announcer stated. The people in the crowed cheered. The announcer announced what the next match would be, and Kakashi's sight grew dim.

The poison was taking effect.

Margy quickly got out of her seat and quickly sprinted towards her master, fast enough to catch him when he fainted. Margy watched the man in her arms.

"Kakashi...." She muttered.

-------------------------------

Kakashi was lying on a hospital bed.

"What do you think made him faint, so easily?" Maximus asked.

"The venom in those bees, it more than the venom of a black widow. Kakashi was stung over 5 times. I'm amazed he isn't dead." Margy muttered. Lucifer sniffed the air. He gave a slight look at Toby. Toby's eyes darken.

"Bein's near by. Would you like to...?" Lucifer asked.

"No." Toby stated.

"You can't keep running away from him forever." Lucifer snapped.

"I'm not ready... To..." Toby trailed off. "I can't meet my brother, not yet." He said. Margy and Maximus's eyes widened. Kora who was with them just looked blankly.

"B-Bein is your brother?" Maximus asked.

"Half." Toby muttered. Maximus snarled.

"And you didn't tell us before!!???" He shouted.

"I-I tried! But I w-was..." Toby trailed off. "I just couldn't..." He muttered. Maximus snarled.

"You..." Maximus said. Maximus stormed out of the room. Margy watched him, go she looked at Toby.

"So you knew who he was, the entire time? Do you know where his is?" Margy asked.

"Yes. I know exactly who he is, and he's nearby here as Lucifer said." Toby said. Magy clicked her tongue.

"You should've told us sooner, ya know? Or do you like seeing your comrades get injured for information, that his ally already knew!" Margy shouted. Toby laid down with a whimper.

"I didn't know what to s-say! Every time I tried the words just get stuck in my throat..." Toby said. Kora shook her head.

"You really are a wimp aren't you?" Kora clicked her tongue, and walked out of the room. Margy sat down on a chair, beside Kakashi.

"Leave, Toby, Lucifer." Margy growled. Lucifer tched and left. Toby watched Lucifer go. He got up shakily, he walked out slowly, with his head and tail down. He stopped near the door

"I'm sorry..." Toby whimpered. Margy ignored him and stared at Kakashi.