Chapter Two: Death...

BANG.

Jeff fell to the floor, a bullet in his head. Sara screamed in horror, as Kakashi glared at the enemy.

"I didn't think the enemy would be you....Jacob." Kakashi hissed. Jacob took of his rabbit mask, and laughed. He wore a black suit, with a gun in behind. He had a red scarf around his neck and black straight hair with brown eyes.

"That's because you never think of the impossible, Kakashi." Jacob said.

Sara stared at her comrade in pure fear.

"You...killed Kenedy?..." She whispered. Jacob nodded his head.

"Yes. And I loved every moment of it." Jacob smirked. Sara glared.

"You monster!!!" She screamed, as she ran towards him with a knife.

"Sara wait!" Kakashi yelled, but it was too late. Jacob shot Sara in the heart, then again in the head.

"They sure are annoying. I don't know how you deal with them, honestly." Jacob muttered. Kakashi took out a kunai knife. Jaco noticed.

"Are you going to try and kill me, Kakashi?" Jacob asked. Kakashi kept his gaze on the man, his red eye sharingan active. Jacob laughed.

"Very well! I have waited a long time to experience, driving a knife through your heart. Captain." Jacob. Seconds later they were clashing, knife with sword. The clangs of metal hitting metal echoed through the runway of the airport. Kakashi grabbed Jacob's hand and kicked him in the chest, making fly back. Jacob growled, and swung his sword. Kakashi caught, though it cut him deeply, he then drove his kunai knife inside of Jacob. Jacob stopped with wide eyes, as Kakashi red eyes darkened, and drove the knife further in the dying man. Jacob spat out blood and fell to the ground. He looked at Kakashi, and smirked.

"It doesn't matter if you kill me, Kakashi. I nothing than a mere pawn in a much bigger plan. I wasn't even that one that killed Kenedy, or ordered to kill your comrades. I was just following orders." Jacob said. Kakashi's eyes widened, he grabbed Jacob's shirt.

"Who ordered this!?" Kakashi hissed. Jacob smirked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?..." Jacob teased. He spat out more blood before falling limp, in the silver man's arms. Kakashi glared.

"Damn..." He muttered, Kakashi stood up and looked at his fallen comrades.

"They're all dead..." He muttered.

"True. And you should join them... "A voice said from behind Kakashi.

Darkness....