Chapter Eleven: Rivarly! Margy vs Kora!

Kakashi, Toby, Lucifer, Maximus and Margy were in the arena at 7:00 a.m. The announcer had announced that the battles would start at 9:00 a.m the next day.

"If you looks up please, you will see the battles that will take place tomorrow." The announcer said. He pointed to a big board, and it had five cards that were turned down. The flipped up and showed who was facing who.

Kakashi Hatake vs Beeman

Luke Walters vs Micheal Erionai

Havier Sanchez vs Stingray

Kora vs Tuker Moore

Kakashi glared at the picture of Beeman, he had blonde hair, with a black stripes on one side, like a bee. He had a turtleneck and pants, and had yellow golden eyes. Maximus shuddered.

"He creeps me out." Maximus stated. Toby's ears twitched back.

"I hate bees." He muttered. "Good luck with him Kakashi." He said. Margy laughed.

"Wimp." He said towards Toby.

"I agree with you." A voice said, from behind them. Margy let out a growl. They turned around, and saw a beautiful woman with silver hair, and black tips. She had very light bronze eyes. She wore a kimono that reached to her thighs and a sword on her side. Margy glared.

"He is a wimp." The woman laughed. Kakashi looked at her.

"Who are you?" He asked. The woman smirked at Kakashi.

"I would like to know who you are too, handsome." She said. Margy physically growled. Toby snickered to himself.

"Jealous?" He chuckled. Margy growled.

"Shut up, Mutt." Margy hissed. The woman chuckled. She walked to Kakashi, and hugged his arm. Pressing her breasts towards him. Margy had steam coming out of her ears.

"What's your name, hun?" She asked. Kakashi didn't push her away.

"Kakashi Hatake. Who might you be?" He smiled. The woman smirked.

"Kora." She replied, and sent a victorious smile towards Margy. Margy clicked her tongue.

"Lions..." She muttered. Kora smiled at Kakashi.

"What a nice name, you have Kakashi. If I ever got married, I wish his name would be that." Kora said. Marg stepped in between them, pushing them apart.

"Alright! No more touching my master with your nasty lion claws!" Margy hissed. Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

"Lion?" He asked. Kora nodded her head.

"Yes. I am a lion. Soo much better than jaguars, ain't that right, Kakashi?" Kora smirked. Margy smirked. Kakashi didn't say anything.

"At least, I don't share my man, with 10 other women." Margy contoured.

"Heh, At least, my kind are in a committed relationship. Your kind just mates and leaves." Kora hissed back.

"Damn. Cat fight....literally." Maximus muttered.

"Cats are stupid -_-" Lucifer said. Kora heard him, and glared.

"Excuse me? Mutt? At least I don't roll in trash for my own pleasure." Kora said.

"Pardon me?" Lucifer growled. Kora snickered.

"Are you deaf too? Wow, you must be really old, then. Why don't you tell me some of your war stories, old man?" Kora asked, she laughed. Margy rolled her eyes. She stood beside Toby and watched.

"You little piece of shit!" Lucifer snapped, lunging at her, with his mechanical jaws open wide. Kora stepped aside.

"Tsk, tsk. Lunging at a woman? You're an animal." Kora laughed at the wolf. Margy intervened.

"Enough, Lion." Margy hissed. Kora glared.

"Why?" She asked.Kora then turned towards Kakashi.

"How about, I become your servant? You deserve much better than this trash." Kora said. Margy clicked her tongue in hatred. Kakashi shook his head.

"No thanks." He said. Kora sighed.

"Allright. But I'll be sure to see you guys again, bye luv~" Kora sang as she walked off.

"I hate her." Margy muttered.