Chapter Fourteen: Meeting in the hallway.

"Bein!" Kakashi growled. Bein laughed.

"Are you surprised to see me?" He asked. Kakashi got in a fighting stance. Bein lifted a hand.

"Don't waste your time..." Bein said. He stepped into the light, revealing his mask and eyes.

"I feel a connection with you since we both wear masks." Bein chuckled. Bein looked at Kakashi with his bronze eyes. Kakashi activated his Sharingan.

"What do you want?"

"Simply...To talk to you.." Bein replied, as he inhaled, making the mask make a noise of suction.Kakashi narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Why?"

"To tell you....That...You are going to die. As well as your friend, I am planning on liberating this world and you are not going to stop me!" Bein hissed. Kakashi glared with hatred at the male.

"I will stop you, Bein! I will kill you!" Kakashi growled. Bein glared

"Think...If we were to...fight right now, who do you really think will win. You or me?" Bein asked.Kakashi stopped with fear. He stared at the masked man in fear.

"This world has crumbled. I will fix it, and liberate it at my will. I will create justice once again." He laughed. Kakashi stood still.

"Then why did you kill them? Why did you kill my comrades." Kakashi asked.

"Because it was necessary." Bein replied. Kakashi took out a kunai.

"No, Kakashi. We shall do that, later." Bein said. "And I will destroy you.." He whispered, and disappeared into the darkness of the hallway. Kakashi stumbled a bit and stared at where Bein was.

Margy ran up to her master.

"Kakashi! Hey...What's wrong?" She asked. Kakashi shook his head.

"Nothing." Kakashi replied.

"Alright, well everyone is just down the hall, we should go." Margy said and grabbed Kakashi's hand.