Chapter Six: New friends!

Kakashi horse neighed, in content as Kakashi was feeding it, some carrots. Margy watched in amusement.

"You praise, that horse anymore, people will start thinking you're married." Mary smirked. Kakashi rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't expect you to understand, friendship, since you're a demon. Margy." Kakashi replied, dully. Kakashi was almost always emotionless, and cold. There are only some circumstances where Margy can spark up an emotion in the silver headed Assassin. Margy shrugged.

"I don't need to have a pity human trait, such as emotion." Margy said, coldly. Kakashi looked at Margy.

"Hm." Kakashi replied. Kakashi got on his horse, and looked at Margy. Margy stood up, and also climbed on, throwing her legs on one side of the horse. The horse started to walk then broke off into a sprint. Kakashi kept his eyes forwards and focused. Margy looked off to the side, and saw a shadow going after them.

"Master..." Margy started.

"I know..." Kakashi replied. The shadow was instantly by the horse, the horse neighed frightenedly and stopped. Kakashi lurched forward but his grip on the reins, prevented him from flying forward. Margy on the other hand was already on the ground, In her fighting position. The shadow revealed itself as a black doberman, with a piece of metal around his eyes, that serves as a detector. Margy growled. The dog growled back. Another shadow from the other side snarled. A Black and brown German Shepherd. He had a purple collar, and a green harness.

"Who are you!?" Margy asked. The doberman's metal plate, shined with a red light.

"Hm...It seems you are not robot. You're not human either. What exactly are you?" The doberman asked. Margy smirked.

"You sure, you want that answer?"

The doberman growled.

"Step aside. We are here for the assassin." He said. Margy stayed put.

"We don't want bloodshed now, do we?" Toby growled.

"No. But I do." Margy hissed, and lunged forward.

"Get the assassin!" The doberman ordered Toby, as he took on Margy. Margy slashed at the doberman with her katana. Toby nodded. He ran Kakashi, who still remained on his horse. He lunged at Kakashi's throat.

Margy noticed.

"Don't touch him!" She snarled, and lunged at Toby. Kakashi got off his horse, and activated his mangekyo sharingan. Kakashi set an illusion, at Maximus and Toby. Margy smirked. Maximus looked around, it was dark. Thats when he noticed he was strapped down. Toby was the same.

Kakashi loomed over them with a kunai knife. He mangekyo shining brightly in the red moon shining above them. There was duplicates of Toby and Maximus.

One stab, at Maximus.

One stab at Toby.

It felt like a thousand stabs, since their duplicates were stabbed too. And Maximus and Toby could feel it.

"May I eat their souls, after, Master?" Margy asked Kakashi. Kakashi looked at Margy.

"Do as you please." Kakashi replied.

Another stab, and another, and another.

Maximus was panting. Not a single scratch was on his body, but the pain was still there.

"Who are you?" Kakashi asked. Maximus growled.

"I'll never tell you."

Kakashi looked at Margy. Kakashi nodded. Margy stepped up, ready to eat their souls. Margy's eye shown a beautiful yellow.

Toby growled, with his ears flattened as Margy approached him.

"Stay back..." Toby growled lowly. Margy smirked.

"Why is that? You have no power, of me...Hybrid." Margy said. Toby's eyes changed shaped.

"Lucifer. Come... Now." Toby whispered. Just about half a second later, a man appeared in front of Toby. He was tall and lean, with black short hair. He glared at Margy with his one red eye, the other black eye.

"I suggest you leave him be." Lucifer said. Margy smirked.

"Oh? Another demon... Hmm... I don't have to take orders from you." Margy said. Lucifer chuckled.

"I never thought I'll meet another demon out here.." He muttered, poping a cigarette in his mouth.

"Neither did I, not many good souls to eat anymore. Though..." Margy pointed at Toby. " He seems like a fine meal..." Margy said as her eyes glowed yellow again.

"Don't. Touch. Him." Lucifer growled.

"Like I said. You have no. Authority. Over. Me." Margy growled. Her teeth growing, into cat like fangs.

"I don't like it when others piss me off." Lucifer said, changing into a wolf . A black wolf, with red markings, he had a mechanical jaw, and paws. Margy laughed.

"You need to change into your animal form to fight? You're even more pathetic than I thought." Margy said. She had a sadistic smile.

"Margy. Enough." Kakashi ordered, as he dropped the illusion. Margy glared at her master.

"Yes, Master." Margy replied.