Chapter Three: Contract

Kakashi was surrounded by darkness. He looked up and there was a red moon. Kakashi closed his eyes.

'So this is hell...' Kakashi thought.

'No, But it's very close to what hell would be.' A voice replied. Kakashi was startled, he was floating on air, his eyes snapped open and he looked at the voice. An enormous beautiful jaguar was in front of him. In a sitting position, it's coat was a dark brown, with the blackest of spots. Quite intimidating.

'Who are you?' Kakashi thought. Kakashi couldn't use his voice at the time, which greatly confused him.

'Who do you think I am?' The jaguar countered. 'I am...Darkness..I am....Death..' The Jaguar said. Kakashi looked at the jaguar in slight fear.

'Why am I here? Then?'

'Because you call me here...You wished to have a way to avenge your friend's death...Well, Kakashi...Speak of the devil and he will come.' The Jaguar replied. Kakashi shivered as his name was spoken by the big cat.

'A contract.' Kakashi thought. 'And If I get what I want?'

'I will have your soul in return of my services to you...Until then, I will serve you.' The Jaguar said. Kakashi nodded.

'Then it's a deal.' He spoke. He reached his hand to the Jaguar. The jaguar avoided his hand, and placed her nose on his sharingan eye. A bright light appeared.

Kakashi bolted up. He was still on the runway of the airport. Kakashi stood up and touched his eyes.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I didn't do much. Just placed my contract seal on that eye. Don't worry, the contract doesn't show like other demon's, heh They're useless... No my power resides within your own soul." The voice replied. The same voice as the Jaguar. Kakashi looked up expecting a Jaguar, but instead saw a young girl about his age, with long brown hair and hazel eyes. She wore a black hoodie with jeans.

"Are you reader to leave, Master?" She asked. Kakashi stared at her for a moment longer, before nodding his head. Kakashi stood up.

"What is your name?" He asked. The girl smirked.

"Margareth." She replied. Kakashi smiled.

"Then I'll call you Margy instead." He said. Margy raised an eyebrow but nodded. Kakashi began to walk, but it was then that he noticed his eye had a different pattern than usual.

"Don't mind that, It's just my contract. It will go away in a sec." Margy said. And in an instant his eye went back to normal. Kakashi also noticed he was wearing different clothing. Margy looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Thanks for the clothes." Kakashi said. Margy nodded.

"Anything you wish, Master." Margy said. Kakashi and Margy headed towards town, to get supplies. All the while Margy smirked to herself.

'He will be tasty indeed.'