15: Those Assholes Finally Leave To Save Mikey

"What the hell were you two up to then?" Patrick asked with raised eyebrows, taking in the sight of crumpled clothing, messy hair and Gerard's hickey covered neck. Speaking of Gerard, he was also blushing.

"N-nothing!" He exclaimed, looking at Frank for help, who was just leaning against the door frame with crossed arms and that damned smirk on his face again.

"Oh yeah, we weren't doing anything," he said slyly, "we were just doing things that every porn star-stroke-prostitute would do when they meet their first virgin."

"Frank!" Gerard gasped, going as red as a fire truck whilst everyone else in the room laughed at his expense - even Bob.

"What?" he asked, faking innocence the same time that Billy Joe spoke.

"Oh my God, my Geebear is all grown up!" he exclaimed, wiping away a fake tear.

"All of you can just fuck off!" Gerard yelled, getting ready to run away so he wouldn't have to face everyone.

"Sorry Gerard," Frank whispered in his ear as he wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer. That was all the comfort Gerard needed to calm down and feel less embarrassed about the situation.

"Right," he sighed, regaining his composure, "did you guys get what you went out for?"

Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room became a bit more tense as everyone sobered up and realised just why they were all together. Thoughts of Mikey filled their heads and even Tre managed to be quiet for once.

"Yeah we have everything," Bob said in his gruff voice, "we now have enough weapons for everyone and a bunch of other equipment for the journey there."

"Great, if you keep that stuff in your van for the trip and then we can all grab a few guns each before we do any actual rescuing," Gerard ordered which resulted in a rough nod from Bob as a response.

"So are we just gonna follow your car on the way there?" Mike asked Gerard.

"Yeah, we'll take the maps and Frank can tell me how to get to the house once we're in LA," he replied, looking at Frank for confirmation, who gave him a small smile.

"What about Patrick," Bob asked, "what's he gonna be doing?"

"He's going to stay here and keep his phone nearby just in case we need his help."

"Aye, aye Captain," Patrick mock saluted Gerard, who rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless at his stupidity.

"Any other questions?" Gerard asked, looking everyone in the eye for a brief moment. Since no one said anything, he assumed that that was a no so he told everyone to get ready and go.

It only took about fifteen minutes for everybody to pack everything they needed and go - even less time for Gerard, who managed to get ready in five minutes which resulted in him continuously pacing for the rest of the time. The constant pacing was starting to really bother Frank - who had decided to sit on Patrick's armchair and study Gerard - so he took it upon himself to make Gerard stop somehow.

"If you keep pacing like that, I'll have to try and find ways to keep you still," Frank whispered in a low voice in Gerard's ear after walking up behind him and placing a hand on each of his hips. Gerard found himself swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat and he nodded sharply.

"Good boy," he muttered again and started to move his hands forward towards Gerard's crotch. At that moment, Gerard was so relieved that everyone else was helping Bob pack the guns and supplies in his boot.

"Frank-" Gerard started, but the lump in his throat formed again when Frank's hand had reached it's intended area and started grasping at the material of his skinny jeans.