First impression

So who am I? I'm Merida,Mer for short. 20 years old. I have dark brown/red curly hair, blue eyes and I'm an agent. Secret agent. The one who ruins losers ideas. So basically there's millions of people out there who probably wait for the best moment to attack me. But they'd be dead by minute.

 I don't really have friends cuz' i don't have time for them, i'm not even going to talk about boys. My mum passed away few years ago and dad is probably drunk somewhere so i don't really care about them. 

 So i finished another mission it Tokyo today and I'm heading back to New York now.

 I took my bags,got a taxi and went to the airport. Taxi drove me to my jet and we took off. Then my boss called me.

''Hey Mer,you kicked some real ass back there, i think that was one of your hardest missions.'' I heard him smirk

''I can't really say that, I punched the guards once and they knocked off!'' He laughed

''Deffinitely! I'll see ya in New York,Bye!'' he said

''Bye'' i told him. I put my phone away and fell asleep.

 I woke up by the sound of the wheels touching the ground. We landed and my driver drove me home. It was midnight. I stepped into the elevator and went to the floor 28. When I unlocked the door and turned on the lights i heard someone walking.

''Who's there?'' i yelled while i searched for my knife. I moved towards the living room. ''Well if you're here there's no chance for escaping, if you want to open the door you need a code.'' i laughed.

Then i saw a shadow moving in the hall towards my bedroom. I followed it. Then i saw i man trying to hide behind the wall.What a horrible decision. I took my jojo toy,threw it towards him and it wrapped around his legs. I pulled and he fell down. While he wanted to escape i climbed on top of him and pressed my knife against his neck. ''Who are you? And how did you find me? What do you want from me?'' i asked with an angry impression. ''Well umm it's a long story and if you'd take this knife away from me and climbed off me i'd tell you!'' he could rarely breathe. I squint my eyes but then climbed off him. He started coughing and sat on the bed where i sat but i stood up once he sat down. ''Are you afraid of me honey?''

''I'm not afraid of you and don't call me honey,and first of all who are you?'' I pressed my teeth together.

''I'm Tony,Tony Renner.An agent just like you!'' 

''How did you know i'm an agent?'' I was pretty mad not even because he sneaked into my flat but because he's sitting on the bed i'd like to sleep right now.

''Here it comes. Well you,Merida, ruined my boss', Tom Benko's, plans so he wanted me to kill you which i'm not able to do anymore.I've been watching you for few weeks.'' He smiled akwardly.

''Ahah,first: his plan was stupid,who the fuck he thinks he is,he's as usual person on this earth like everyone else,only with a small brain. Second: How do you know my name? Third: Why ain't you able to kill me anymore? Fourth: Why didn't you kill me right when you found me?'' he laughed.

''He's not normal,neither am i. And i'm not gonna tell you why i'm not able to kill you anymore!'' He smiled mysteriously and i have to admit it,he as attractive. He had black messy hair and a quiff, tan skin, some tattoos, and black shirt,back jeans and boots.

''Then who are you?'' I asked. He stood up  and pushed me against the wall. ''I'd have to kill you if i'd tell you but we don't want that, do we?'' He smiled that mysterious smile again. He smelled good,can't really describe it. There was something strange about him.. he was strangely warm.

''Umm would you let go of me because i'm shorta burning under your arms!'' he let go of me and stepped away. I looked at my hands and they were red where he had hold me. ''What are you, an oven?'' I gave him a strange loook. He laughed. ''You're tired you should go to sleep,meet me at Royal Dinner tomorrow at 12pm i need to talk to you! Good night!'' He smiled and walked to the door. ''Hey you need a co-..'' My door goes open with a code and i was about to tell him that code but he already typed it in and left. How did he knew it. Damn he's mysterious. I went back to the living room and opened Exton. It's my computer system just like Jarvis only it's specially designed to our company. ''Search Tony Renner!'' I told it. ''Tony Renner, Born in 1991, September 23rd in Boston. First studied in Boston's Public Schools then studied in Stanford University. He suddenly disappeared in an explosion near Manhattan in 2005. Reappeared in 2009 and started working for Tom Benko. His parents went missing in 1997 and he grew up in his parent's friend's family!''

Hmm where did he disappear..

''Where does he live?'' i asked.

''Residence unknown!'' damn.. Why can't you tell me who you really are?