The Elements: Ice

I went upstairs and when i tried to open my door it was already unlocked. So i stepped in and i found Tony sitting nervously on my couch. ''Tony what are you doing here? And what was that car thing all about?'' I asked and he sat up immediately and hugged me thight. ''..Umm..okayy? You alright?'' I hugged him awkwardly back.

''Merida are you okay?'' He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes that it scared the shit out of me. ''Hold on!'' I walked over to the kitchen and took my pills. ''Okay umm was i supposed to get hurt or .. you know i can protect myself!''

''Not from them Merida! Tom realized that i've been meeting you and that you're still alive so he sent about five other guys to kill you!'' 

''Let the game begin!'' I stretched my arms out and closed my eyes like i was expecting a hug.

''It's not funny Mer,I'm afraid you're going to die. I took your car so they wouldn't notice you!'' He pushed my arms down.

''I won't die and what if i can do the same to them that i did to you so they won't kill me!'' I laughed and sat down on the couch and turned the Tv on but Tony turned it off the next second.

''You didn't do anything to me!''

''But i have noticed that you care about me a lot for a guy who wanted to kill me!'' I said and i could tell by his impression that i was kinda right.

''Btw i don't like Elliott!'' Tony said and i turned myself around to face him immediately and gave him the you-got-to-be-kidding-me look. ''You know him?'' I asked.

''He's kind of like me but cold.. have you touched his skin?'' He raised his eyebrow.

''He's nothing like you! And yeh i have touched him.. i knocked him down! His skin was normal..'' I told him.

''That sonofabitch.'' He hit a wall with his foot.

''Merida stay away from him! I can make my skin burn, i can fire things up but he's exactly the opposite! He can froze things! We even call him Jack Frost!'' Tony was upset and i could see his skin burn a bit.

''You should go now!'' I stood up and crossed my arms.

''No Mer please,i'm sorry!'' He begged.

''Just leave! Ever since i met you i began to have nightmares and suddenly some people i don't know want to kill me and before i met you i had no idea demons existed so sometimes, like now, i feel like you're gonna kill me!'' i told him.

''So that's how you call me huh.. a demon?''

''And a burning stalker! Anyhow just leave, maybe we shouldn't meet anymore! I can handle those five guys so i'll be alright! So maybe it's the right time you'd tell me why did you lose you bility to kill me?'' 

''Not yet!'' He said and rushed out of the door. I moved closer to the window and i saw someone, a girl, parking Tony's car in front of the flat. She came out and hugged Tony and then they left. And you know what? When i saw them i felt that i'd rather be with Tony than let him be with that girl! Was i jealous? No i couldn't be.

  After he left i put on my black/dark blue suit that i wear on my missions. I took my car and drove to S.A.G. It's our company's name. It stands for Secret Agent Group. So original i know.

  I parked the car underground and went up with the elevator. It was a tall black building next to the coast.

When the doors opened i stepped into the main room which was full on electronics and i saw my boss Adrian Roth keeping his eyes on everything.

''Merida nice to see you!'' He said and turned around.

''I'm here to talk about Tony Renner's case, i'm taking it over! Tom wants me not you and i'm gonna kill him.. face to face!''

''Have you been drinking?'' He asked. 

''No, I'm serious and i don't even care what you think but i'm already leaving today!''

''As i know we can't argue with you i'm gonna let you but there's someone that'll come with you!''

''That's weird you never let me but oukay..anyhow who's gonna come with me?'' I asked when i saw Elliott walking towards us in a suit that all the men in S.A.G wear.

''Mr. Roth, Merida!'' He greeted us.

''Oh.. fine by me!'' I said.

''Good i'll prepare a flight, take your jet! good luck!'' 

''Thanks!'' I said and we went to the roof top to catch my plane.

''So since when you joined us?'' I asked Elliott while we sat down behind the plane's dashboard.

''Few days ago and Adrian asked me to be your trainer!'' I laughed.

''Wow i guess he wanted me to scare you!'' We both laughed now and we put our headphones on and took off. We were going to Brazilia.

  After a while flying i got bored so i just looked over at Elliott and i almost got a cardiac arrest. The place he was holding the wheel from was icy.

  ''Holy shit'' I shouted accidentally and the icy place disappeared in a minute.

''Wazzup Jack Frost?'' I asked him and he jerked. 

''How did yo-'' I cut him off.

''Oh Tony told me!''

''Yeah,Tony..'' He sounded like he never wanted to hear this name.

''So Fire and the Ice huh?'' I asked.

''I guess he hasn't told you everything! There's like four spieces of us.. sounds weird.. but there's fire, earth, water and air. We're like the-''

''The four elements!'' I finishd him.

''As you noticed there's no ice! So my boss..ex boss.. Alex Evans.. wanted to give me the water power but it was cold outside and the war was going on. While i was changing the window caught a bullet and broke so the snow fell into the bottle where was the liquid they injected into me and that's how it happened.. i'm the only one btw so i'm kind of special!'' He laughed a bit.

''What happened between you and Tony?'' I asked curiously.

''Umm We were friends before we changed but then he turned into a jerk and even took away the most important thing that i had..''

''What was it?''

''My girlfriend.. I was about to purpose to her but then he just fucked her..literally..'' He was about to cry.

''Oh i'm sorry i didn't know!'' I said.

''Then i decided to change as well and Tony has been just jealous all this time cuz you know.. i'm special!'' 

  Now i get it why Tony wants me to stay away from him.. but i ain't gonna!''